ORDER THREAD **CLOSED** - Jockey Mold hotstamp Fracts - Silver Shoe 5c and 25c & Red's Tavern 10c (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
spreadsheet updated to include per chip style quantity orders. This now shows sample sets as well. Let me know if you are interested in additional samples of the other chips.

Also... anyone not actively participating in the group buy can also get samples. OP has been updated to provide a fixed cost for samples based on what has been currently ordered.

Last edited:
The order will be closing saturday night (7/1) at 8pm PDT. Please verify all information is correct and/or get your updates in.

@Shaggy , I just saw @jja412 combo of that dayglo Katy Perry and silver hot stamp in the .25 chip, that sounds like sex too, I need me some of that.

If possible could you change my order from 10 of the dayglo pink/silver to a total of 5 and then add 5 of the dayglo peacock/silver hot stamp for a total of ten .25 chips in two different colors?

If it's a hassle or negatively effects anything just add 5 of the peacock/silver to the order, I just know I got to have a few of that combo. :D

I know I missed the deadline but if possible to get a full sample set that would be great. If not completely fine day got away from me.

Summary updated with final numbers. I have grouped the identical orders and updated the "change" cost accordingly. Again, there may be additional savings if dissimilar colors can be grouped (as determined by CPC).

A PM will be sent shortly requesting payment. Payment due by July 8. Looks like we are ordering just over 1800 chips. That's pretty awesome. That should allow this order to be processed "quickly" through CPC. Thanks for all those involved.

I have updated the spreadsheets in post 2 based on the actual costs from CPC. This clarified the change fees based on color groupings and die fees. It also identified two costs not previously accounted for:
1. There is a premium of 11c per chip for DayGlo base colors.
2. There is 2.5% additional charge for credit card or PayPal payments.

This is final pricing, the order is on track to be placed earlier than planned.

Last edited:
Anyone interest in expanding to silver shoe $1 with hotstamps? Might as well if we are waiting until September :). @Shaggy, is it too late to make it in the upcoming run?

I could mention it to @David Spragg. See if is too late to add on to the order. It would be subject to the same die fees etc, as the other denoms. @TheBigTater are you interested in jumping in on this?

Maybe........ :unsure:

would be willing to pitch in on the die cost ( I had already discussed the possibility of extending the set with @Shaggy earlier). However I'm not ready to commit to making that part of an order for a while. I was hoping to get the fracs done first and see if I would be happy enough with them to extend the set. And I wouldn't want to jump in and split up any order of $1's into multiple smaller orders due to the possibility of color matching between production runs.

@Shaggy if you are going to check about artwork for the die and @NiceShot is wanting to order now and David can get it in on this order then I would be open to taking on the die/art cost now and just do an orde for $1's with David later when I can get the amounts I want all together.

@Shaggy once I get in the position & decide to make an order I will probably be wanting to add a $5 and possibly a $20 so if you don't mind while you are checking on die/art pricing, could you work up costs for those at the same time and pass those on to me in a PM? Might as well get the dies all done at the same time and get that part out of the way.

My answer is the similar to the @TheBigTater's. I was going to pursue this (possibly for a limit set) but wanted to wait till i saw the rack of quarters I ordered first. I would be interested in ordering $1s and $20s down the road, but probably not now. Keep me in the loop, perhaps I can help with the die costs as well, so that I can make an order in the future. I would be going spotted with my order for sure, and will need to save more chip money first.

I love the way the Silver Shoe HS look, just hope I love the feel of the Jockey mold chips as much (pretty sure I will as I like the samples I've handled). If they come out as nice as I think they will, extending out to make a small stakes cash set will be a given. Definitely will want to do spotted for $1's, $5's & $20's for any order as well.

Sounds like we possibly have the makings of a second GB down the line. :cool:

Sounds like we possibly have the makings of a second GB down the line. :cool:

This sounds like the best route as to not affect the current buy. My intent for future orders with the original dies was to give anyone access that wanted them. I'm sure @chipjoker would be more than happy to do the artwork for higher denom Silver Shoe chips. For a nominal fee of course.

Haven't gotten that far along in the thought process yet. More than likely a mix maybe reflecting a illegal card room feel, I really don't know yet. Hopefully we can do something similar to this GB where we can each get out own colors/spot combos.

Any word on the status of these?

Well, we know the Jockey mold is loaded and producing chips. I talked to David shortly before this and my orders went in. He said there hadn't been any J-Mold orders for a year, so it's likely there are no other orders and these are being produced right now.

Hi Everyone,
The chips arrived last night. I have sorted them and confirmed that the order is complete. There are even some extras that will be distributed to a few of the orders. Here is a pic. Please reply to the PMs, I need a few more addresses. Thanks again to @chipjoker for the kickass artwork.
HotStamp_fracs_pron.jpg

Wow, those really look fantastic. can't wait to get my hands on em'. Love to see how the other color choice came out. (y) :thumbsup:

PP on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom