Order Placed: MSK “Silver Club” 51mm Bounty/Seating Jetons. (1 Viewer)

Looks like the biggest issue is getting the layers to line up. It’s the same basic layout as the STD bounties I had made so I have total confidence. These will turn out fawesome!

I bought these on a total FOMO moment. I literally have nowhere to play them when they come in, but I'm not upset about it either :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: looking forward to seeing them in my hands

Update:

No New Update :p:( This is easily the longest I’ve had to wait for an order from MSK. I’m imagining they’re hit pretty hard by the virus. I know Korea had it pretty bad at the outset of the pandemic. Maybe tomorrow I’ll wake up with a new email!
Sorry guys.

Update:

No New Update :p:( This is easily the longest I’ve had to wait for an order from MSK. I’m imagining they’re hit pretty hard by the virus. I know Korea had it pretty bad at the outset of the pandemic. Maybe tomorrow I’ll wake up with a new email!
Sorry guys.

All good. Far more important things going on right now. These will arrive when they arrive and be a nice surprise. Thanks!

All good. Far more important things going on right now. These will arrive when they arrive and be a nice surprise. Thanks!
....and I’m probably going to hit them with a can of Lysol, oil them with hand sanitizer and let them sit for 4 days. Then a quick blast in the microwave for good measure. :p

Hmmmm...
I just received a shipping update from a new company. TNT says they will be delivering the items from MSK on April 1st. Sure hope this isn’t an April Fools joke. At any rate, with soldiers headed to the border I don’t think I’ll try and crash through to get the mail... :whistle: :whistling:
I might have someone in the US pick up the package though. Let’s see what happens. I’m miffed because I really wanted to see the finished product before they shipped. Looks like we’ll have to wait and see.

Update

So I was admittedly pretty sauced again. Don’t judge me. You might not know what it’s like to be stuck indoors with three children, four cats and two huskies. :p The MSK order is coming direct to me in Canada. Not to my US address. Duh...:rolleyes:
As soon as they arrive I will post some pics.

Update

So I was admittedly pretty sauced again. Don’t judge me. You might not know what it’s like to be stuck indoors with three children, four cats and two huskies. :p The MSK order is coming direct to me in Canada. Not to my US address. Duh...:rolleyes:
As soon as they arrive I will post some pics.
Totally understand this. I'm at home with wife, 2 kids and 8 dogs. Yes that is a bottle of Vikings Honor on my desk. It or another whiskey is required to be there at all times

Attachments

• 20200325_111809.jpg
    20200325_111809.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 73
I had missed the order part of this as it was during SQM and I was less than focused on being able to keep up with PCF.

If by chance the blue set of ten ends up for grabs I’ll throw my hat in that ring (or even just pay for them now if there are no other hats and you prefer).

I had missed the order part of this as it was during SQM and I was less than focused on being able to keep up with PCF.

If by chance the blue set of ten ends up for grabs I’ll throw my hat in that ring (or even just pay for them now if there are no other hats and you prefer).
I can’t guarantee blue, but I have you covered, I think.

Update!

mot sure what’s happening here. I’ve never seen this before from an MSK shipment. Looks like I’m going to get an unwelcome kick in the nuts at delivery...:banghead:
5EEB401C-06C7-4E2E-A736-19801D359B46.png

Bummer...
FedEx screwed me over. Delivery guy noted in the tracking the duties hadn’t been paid for and skipped delivery. Problem is, the f’n were! The lady apologized and said I’m free to drive to the next city over to pick them up to which I replied, I paid for delivery. You guys can do what you were paid for. See you tomorrow.
So tomorrow is the day!
0319FD1A-E890-461F-8FF9-D0175E5739B9.png

All buyers should know; I will be personally wiping down each and every Jeton using a strong bleach solution. After I have packaged everything I will be respraying the package with the same solution. It was recently revealed that a canadapost worker in the Toronto postal hub was diagnosed. For this reason I urge each of you to respray their packages upon delivery.

Sadly, the one thing that irks me is the way the purple came out. I won’t lie. It’s very red. You can easily tell the difference but they are similar. It is easy to tell them apart by the plastic layer in the middle though. If people aren’t happy with them and are motivated to sell them off, I could quietly via PM, do another smaller run of another color. Maybe orange or a darker purple. I apologize for this. It was a shortsighted error. I didn’t take into account how much of the color disappears when it’s made transparent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom