Order Placed: MSK “Silver Club” 51mm Bounty/Seating Jetons. (2 Viewers)

Gotta say, I am surprised that not as many people have responded. Maybe hiit up a GB on these? These are much better than any of the ceramic GBs for seating chips I’ve been a part of in the past.
I’m kind of surprised as well. Bad timing = tax season? Who knows. On the one side I’m happy because it means a lot less work shipping. On the other costs go down..

I’m kind of surprised as well. Bad timing = tax season? Who knows. On the one side I’m happy because it means a lot less work shipping. On the other costs go down..

Yeah, and less of the haranguing about “can you change XYZ?!” :)

Yeah, and less of the haranguing about “can you change XYZ?!” :)
Naw. I get it. It’s just one of those things, however. I’d love to sit and work on stuff for the community. I’ve done it a bunch of times. But with these, which are, even without the logo, highly personalized. I didn’t think there would be too much interest. But if it does please someone and I can get a better price, isn’t that mutually beneficial?
it might sound selfish but I’d be happy to do a generic version of this design but I wouldn’t consider it while standing hand over foot with a loaded pistol.

These look amazing! I'd also be interested in a future group buy with a more generic logo & single color on the "Tournament/Bounty" side, then the table & seat design colors only on the back.

• Sad
Reactions: BNM
we have a few outstanding payments. I’d *like* to have the payment in before the weekend as I’m going to be super busy and out of town for hockey. If you need more time than that, please PM me and we can make arrangements.

thanks gents!

No for some reason I didn't, but I'm finding that I don't always seem to get alerts when i should. I just happened to see the thread pop up in the latest posts, so I took a gander.

@Dashyboi22 may not have seen it either. This thread isnt all that visible given all the bloody sample set auctions lol.

No for some reason I didn't, but I'm finding that I don't always seem to get alerts when i should. I just happened to see the thread pop up in the latest posts, so I took a gander.

@Dashyboi22 may not have seen it either. This thread isnt all that visible given all the bloody sample set auctions lol.
It is probably my fault. When I redid the text in the OP I think the @ script doesn’t work.

No worries, @Dashyboi22
I’m going to just keep your order. If circumstances change in the meantime, reach out and they’ll be there. If not, I’m positive I’ll be able to sell them once people see how they turn out.

Reactions: BNM
Order paid for.

5DF277D2-25B6-4C0E-A694-0FDAE19BEDB3.png

I'm so excited for these. I usually only ever play cash, but game 1 of the first tourney league I've ever attempted starts on Sunday.

Once these arrive I'll use them for the seating and might try to build some kind of bounty system in too. Which I wasn't going to do, but with these bad boys how can I not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom