Opinions on the Web Mold (2 Viewers)

GianThaMan

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I'm getting some BCC Riverboats on the web mold pretty soon, and I'm so excited, I just want to know, what do you guys think of the web mold. How does it feel, compared to THC is it better or worse in your opinions, y'know, the whole gambit. I will post pr0n when I get the chippos. :)

Never handled one, but aesthetically the Paulson Webs seem like the ultimate or possibly penultimate chip (TRK LCrown) to me. This is soley based on appearance and my indifference to the Hat and Cane "logo".

As a BCC, I would imagine it feels a lot like a BCC - high pressure hard, lethally sharp edges. It sure looks better than most of the tiny designs that BCC used around the rim.

Wow. What a fricken pickup for a member that joined this year, congrats! I'm guessing there is no small number of people here who would happily make that purchase!
I'm doing quarter pie CPC's because I gave up on finding them. Congrats OP.

Wow. What a fricken pickup for a member that joined this year, congrats! I'm guessing there is no small number of people here who would happily make that purchase!
I made sure not to tell anyone. :) Here are some pics from @Potsie1 as I wait for them to arrive:
20200527_191315.jpg
20200527_185651.jpg

Lol......so backup on these.....and uh, sample of those.....? :whistle: :whistling:
Just remind me when I get them in and post the pRon. I might order an extra 10 of each denomination to give out for samples, but not too many. Either way, not looking like they'll be made until next year at the earliest, whether I get them made on the B-mold or plain mold.

I'm a huge fan of that riverboat set. They're super well made chips. By far the best chips BCC ever made and hands down the most uniform chips I've ever held (which is really strange to say for BCCs). They're Paulson quality IMO. I love the web mold on this set. Not a huge fan of the other web mold sets I've seen, but mostly because of design choices. These are the only web molds I've seen in person though with the exception of a few Paulson singles. The only thing I wasn't sure about with these was that the web mold has some sharp edges inside the mold impressions, and I was worried that putting them in play might get them dirty pretty quickly and that cleaning them might not be a whole lot of fun. But I never tested my theory.

As a BCC, I would imagine it feels a lot like a BCC - high pressure hard, lethally sharp edges. It sure looks better than most of the tiny designs that BCC used around the rim.
You know, I was wondering what you meant by "hard" when describing the chips, I was like, "It's clay, it's all equally hard," but now that I have them, I completely understand. They feel a bit like porcelain with how high-pitched and hard they are. Anyways, splashed pot pr0n :):
Splashed Pot pr0n.jpeg

Beautiful chips...congrats! The only gripe I have with the web mold is the lack of crosshatching. Reminds me of the the LCROWN mold which also lacks crosshatching.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom