Opinion on 5c / Nickel options for the Tiger Palace set (1 Viewer)

Opinion on 5c / Nickel options for the Tiger Palace set

• Paris

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • Circus Circus

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • BA-CAWK

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

chipsandcookies

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey Guys...and Gals

we don’t always play a 25/50 game ...half of the time we go micro stakes 5/10
...so I’m looking for an option on possible nickel candidates.

Maybe you also use nickels, what did you use ( or might use )

Here are my options at the moment
(open for more options, these are just the chips I have, and are ready to go)

IMG_8511.JPG

IMG_8513.JPG

IMG_8515.JPG

Thanks
Cheers

Last edited:
Paris is the obvious choice.

You wrangled three racks of fracs, but couldn’t pull in some aqua claws? That’s what I’d use…5c or 10c.
was also thinking of those, trying to get some this weekend. I would need two racks, so I think I would need a good handfull of luck on getting those

2 racks of 5c chips? IMO opinion your best of moving everyone to 25c/25c and not bothering with 5c/10c
maybe you are right,..... but the ladies love their nickels, and lots of chips. :rolleyes: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
everybody usually gets a barrel of nickels, 16 quarters and the rest is filled up with 1`s (depending on how much they buy in for)
we usually play 6 person table ( sometimes 7 )

scrub donkey status unlocked!
I use expensive chips like a gateway drug for new players hesitant to play bigger.

“Hey buddy…it’s ok…it’s only nickels. What?…you like the chips?…yaaaaah. They are nice, aren’t they. Isn’t poker fun and easy? Oh…you like those $1, $5, $20 chips? No…we can’t use those…those are for bigger games. You want to try bigger games?”….oh my…a degenerate is born.

Paris fit well, imo. Doesn't hurt that they are easy to find and cheap-ish.
I was also thinking Paris ( if I don´t get any TP NCV Aqua this weekend )
we only use them on "ladies" night, so they don`t see thaaat much play.
our usual game ist 25/25 or 25/50...but I have to have the option on a 5c game.
Probably selling the chickens and the CC after my decision on the Paris, cause I don`t really have a use for them ATM

I use expensive chips like a gateway drug for new players hesitant to play bigger.

“Hey buddy…it’s ok…it’s only nickels. What?…you like the chips?…yaaaaah. They are nice, aren’t they. Isn’t poker fun and easy? Oh…you like those $1, $5, $20 chips? No…we can’t use those…those are for bigger games. You want to try bigger games?”….oh my…a degenerate is born.
GOLD :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I would suggest using the Paris chips as they are sort of easy to locate and not that expensive comparing them to the rest of the lineup :LOL: :laugh:

Also I would only go with one Rack of 5ct not only because that plays better imo but that would also get you to an even number of 1k Chips…

Am I the only one that can't really wrap their head around playing $10 buy in games with $8,000 worth of chips? :)

EDIT: Clearly, Paris. :)
I don`t really want to make another set for the rotating smaller games, its just better to ad on...the big tigers also see their play. ;)

But:.... the best is only good enough

Paris out of your choices. If your wanting to keep in in the Tiger family, I like T1 in that spot too.

1677851142703.png

Paris $1s, no contest. CC $1s a very distant 2nd, and the chicken coop pinks, despite being super gorgeous, are just way too much in that set.

Paris is definitely the play here. Color works with the others, edge spots are simple enough to not distract from the bigger boys. Also I think solids in a cash set (even as fracs) should be an absolute last resort.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom