Giveaway One year anniversary giveaway, loose card deck lot (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I can't believe I've been here (almost) a year with you degenerates. To say I've hit this hobby hard and gone after a lot is an understatement. I look forward to coming here every day and learning something new about chips, poker, poker accessories, or just about anything else related to this site. It's been an awesome experience and I can't wait for the next several months and years that follow.

Anyway, I have an eclectic assortment of individual playing card decks that I'll send to someone in a padded mailer if they want it. Some are open but are unused and others are still factory sealed. Estimated prize worth is about $25 before shipping, so it's not really much. I'll cover shipping to any US address. Post in this thread if you're interested and I'll run a NLHE hand to see who gets them. There is one small catch, however. I will ask that whoever wins makes a donation in any amount they would like to The Brave of Heart Fund, whom are taking donations to aid families of health care workers whose loved one's died fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. Link here if anyone wants to read up more on it.

Here's what's up for grabs:

20200725_183759.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Joe

Last edited:
In. Love when these are run with others in mind. Glad to see this is going to a good cause!

I'm in and thanks, I'll gladly donate, my son is a nurse in Missouri, his wife a TSgt in the AF and their three kids recently got out of quarantine after all of them tested positive, thankfully, the only side affect any of them has is he still has no taste or smell. And, of course, because nurses are so needed, he is right back in the ER, handling Covid cases.

Joe! Wow!!!!

Thanks so much for doing this! Can't believe a year has passed. Been a pleasure and a privilege to interact with you.

Congratulations!

(Count me OUT!)

Bump. I'll leave this open until 8pm Eastern US time tomorrow for entrants

Under 1 hour left bump!

...And entries are closed. I count 14 entries if my math is correct. I'll run two tables of NLHE of 7 players each and the winner from each table will come together for a heads up flip for the prize. I'll see if I can do it sometime tonight after the little one goes to sleep, if not, tomorrow the latest!

Tables have been drawn, cards to be dealt in a few!

20200727_224132.jpg
20200727_224145.jpg

On the brown table, three clubs came out, giving @natumes the nut flush draw. @mnebesny and @judgeanjury still in it needing a 3 other than the 3 of clubs for the gutter. Remarkably, @mnebesny is in the lead for now with a pair of two's!
20200727_230103.jpg

Last edited:
Whew, @natumes essentially seals it on the turn with another club.

20200727_230646.jpg

Green table turn was interesting too with @surfik turning a gutter now too. @arch3r still has it with his 6's for now...

20200727_230727.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom