ONE OUT poker room (1 Viewer)

I agree with Erik. Well done on the design. @Chbyfngr , did you do the design yourself? Once my bankroll recovers I might go down the custom felt path.

I like that you kept the center of the table basically free of the design. I'm not a fan when the design encompasses the entire felt. It starts feeling to busy.

Anyways, great job.

Yes I came up with the design and told my guy what I wanted and he put it all together.

Got the labels on.
IMG_1021.JPG
IMG_1022.JPG
IMG_1023.JPG

Sample order cut off is Sat morning whenever I get up. If you're interested get your orders in. Buttons will be going out tomorrow.

I don't know how I missed this thread until now, but amazing table and felt! (y) :thumbsup:

Chips look awesome, and I too love that you went all out with the high level spots that you wanted for the workhorse chips!!!

Looking forward to seeing them together for sure.

Is it me, or is that fractional one quarter of a penny? It looks like there is a decimal before the number, but I can't tell if that's just an artifact on my monitor.

@Chbyfngr, I don't want to hijack your thread because its not a table build thread but what did you do to get your nail heads aligned so perfect? After several failed attempts I had a tool made for mine but I don't know what everyone else does because yours looks dead nuts on.

@Chbyfngr, I don't want to hijack your thread because its not a table build thread but what did you do to get your nail heads aligned so perfect? After several failed attempts I had a tool made for mine but I don't know what everyone else does because yours looks dead nuts on.

First I measured the diameter of the table with a flexible fabric ruler. I tested the nail on scrap wood to see what spacing I wanted. I divided that spacing into the total diameter to calculate how many nails I needed. I cut a strip of poster board 3/4"X7" about the distance I needed for 6 nails. I drew a line in the middle of the strip length wise and poked holes where the nails would be. I held the strip on the edge of the table and marked with a pencil in each hole. Then I'd shift right placing the first hole in the strip on the last pencil mark to make sure the spacing was always the same.

Last edited:
Is it me, or is that fractional one quarter of a penny? It looks like there is a decimal before the number, but I can't tell if that's just an artifact on my monitor.

It's for ultra low stakes, max buy in is $1 lol. I understand what you're saying someone else asked me the same. I just liked having the decimal and the ¢ sign so I left both.

The table is awesome!! Great job.

please put me on the wait list for a button.

Those chips look really good. I absolutely love the design on the table!
One question. Is "Down to the nuts" play also a play on the phrase "balls deep" :D

Those chips look really good. I absolutely love the design on the table!
One question. Is "Down to the nuts" play also a play on the phrase "balls deep" :D

It's whatever you want it to be.

Man, those look sweet! Can't wait to receive my sample set! Also in for the tourney set, if available.

I'm going to get the sample sets together today and should be able to ship tomorrow hopefully.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom