"One of a kind" RACK -Read rules (8 Viewers)

A full rack of fracs from Bank Club Ely, NV on horseshu mold (link), issued in the 50's

:wow:

1611598122085.png

1611598190067.png

1611598248823.png

Whelp. This thread is going to go downhill for at least a page or three.

Let no man say that you aren't at least brave!

All I can say is I had nothing to do with breaking up that deal. If anything I was all for it because that meant at least I would be able to buy it all at once from Dan in the future, possibly.

I was just there to pick up the pieces in the aftermath. And I did end up paying “market price” but the money went to the widow so I can’t really be all that mad about it.

All I can say is I had nothing to do with breaking up that deal. If anything I was all for it because that meant at least I would be able to buy it all at once from Dan in the future, possibly.

I was just there to pick up the pieces in the aftermath. And I did end up paying “market price” but the money went to the widow so I can’t really be all that mad about it.
I'm not here to judge. My heart broke for Dan over the original issue, but I don't know what went down, I'm just a peanut in a gallery.

PCFers when they see the racks show up on PCF:
1611722472659.png

Also PCFers when they see the racks show up on PCF
1611722454121.png

I know im going to have some explaining to do, but that’s going to have to wait for a later date. Until then, i check these out.

If these racks are not one of a kind and you got some, hit me up because I’d be interested in buying.

images

I know im going to have some explaining to do, but that’s going to have to wait for a later date. Until then, i check these out.

If these racks are not one of a kind and you got some, hit me up because I’d be interested in buying.
View attachment 623024
View attachment 623025View attachment 623026View attachment 623027View attachment 623028
Too bad the condition of the $20s don't match the other denoms. Still a really cool and unique set though. Congrats!

View attachment 623024
View attachment 623025View attachment 623026View attachment 623027View attachment 623028
I know you already have messages and PMs out the wazoo, but I don’t PM much and just wanted to say that if you received any extra singles, and of course as first in line Dan turns them down, I would be one of many to wait in line for that single card capper.

I know you already have messages and PMs out the wazoo, but I don’t PM much and just wanted to say that if you received any extra singles, and of course as first in line Dan turns them down, I would be one of many to wait in line for that single card capper.
Ben would too. We have an almost complete sample minus the 20 and 100

Congrats on chips @Weckedy but please post these in another thread (mail thread or something)...this is (or should be) a pr0n only thread.
Would be sad if this thread also becomes a 10 page shit fest

Last edited:
Not positive on this one but pretty sure one of a kind. Been flattening for a week, many shades in there but tried to make the best rack I could
20210206_111059.jpg

Actually in a cheap rack so 105 in the rack! Trying to get to 140 eventually.
20210206_111121.jpg

These are going in the quarters limit set! @bluegill thank you for the help! I know the pains of buying them one at a time. Getting 50 at one time was a huge boost!
20210206_111537.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom