Cash Game One last barrel to add. Which denom? (1 Viewer)

Which denom?

• Total voters
What denom would you add and why?
(I will not add more chips. I know generally ppl here go way bigger for cash sets. And note: I'm not in the 3 racks minimum workhorse camp.)
I would do one more barrel of fivesas well to get you to 120/180/80 of 1/5/25.

This would give you the opportunity to do 8 starting stacks of 15/22/7 for your $300 stack.

If you’re only adding a single barrel to this set, I think the only denom that could make a difference is more hundreds. 20x More $5s or $1s won’t make a noticeable difference in playability. But an extra barrel of hundreds makes you bank $2,000 bigger (which I think you might actually need if you’re playing $1/2.)

No idea why @LeLe bumped this thread from November 2022. How ever my current breakdown is:
220/280/80/20

I would prefer 200/300/180/20 however a barrel more or les of 1s or 5s isn't a big thing. But an other rack of 25s would be nice. But no rush.

Last edited:
a
My chip set contains currently 380 chips.

120x $1
160x $5
80x $25
20x $100
Total bank is 4920$.

I want to add one more barrel mainly from an esthetic point of view.

What denom would you add and why?
(I will not add more chips. I know generally ppl here go way bigger for cash sets. And note: I'm not in the 3 racks minimum workhorse camp.)

Set should cover 1/1 and 1/2 with both min max buy ins between 100$ and 300$. Players can rebuy/ add any time but stack size must not get bigger than 300$.

Set should cover up to 8 players worst case 9 players. Game should last 5 max 6 hours. The bank covers atm with 4920$ 16 max buy ins.

The goal is that the bank covers most of the games but cash on the table is not a no go.
after rereading, you'll need more $25s if you're doing a 1/2 game.

Hmm, I want to know which option u end up with as I have mentioned.
So I bought 1 barrel of 5s. Than an other rack of 1s and than an other rack of 5s.

My Lesson Learned is: Buy more chips right in the beginning. I bough 300 IG chips in the Chiproom Sale. I paid for the 3 racks I added with shipping at least 3x or more than in the chiproom sale. Totaly nuts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom