On the road again (10 Viewers)

Saving my money now.

Bear claw 5.
8v 25 with great colors.

o_O

1644614620345.png

Looks like a chipper might have designed them. They are great.
Funny thing is, the $500 is the dog of the bunch. Pretty unusual. That $1 and $5 are FIRE! Plus an 8V $25 and a really nice $100. Color combo on the snapper is a bit odd, but would work just fine for a quarter.

Funny thing is, the $500 is the dog of the bunch. Pretty unusual. That $1 and $5 are FIRE! Plus an 8V $25 and a really nice $100. Color combo on the snapper is a bit odd, but would work just fine for a quarter.

If you think a blurple 818 with Met Gold and Silver spots is the dog of the lineup you need your head examined haha. The $100 is a little mehh to me, everything else is great

Let’s worry about what’s important

The vault of WSOP chips about to be turned to powder

Time to plan a PCF Ocean 11s style heist where we leave the local authorities baffled when they realize we bypassed the vault and only stole a bunch of worthless clay discs that can't be cashed in anywhere. :LOL: :laugh:

If you think a blurple 818 with Met Gold and Silver spots is the dog of the lineup you need your head examined haha. The $100 is a little mehh to me, everything else is great
ChipGuide says 8 white spots. If you know differently then that changes it some. Still boring spot pattern no matter what color they are.

ChipGuide says 8 white spots. If you know differently then that changes it some. Still boring spot pattern no matter what color they are.
They look like met gold and silver if you zoom in. I think 818 is near perfection, but it took a while to grow on me, and is part of why my ESSTs are a grail set.
6F595C85-A5BB-438C-97F1-EB4DEDD2D848.jpeg

They look like met gold and silver if you zoom in. I think 818 is near perfection, but it took a while to grow on me, and is part of why my ESSTs are a grail set. View attachment 862517
Looks like the same color dirt on all the spots, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Doesn't really matter to me because I don't need $500s anyway. The $1s, $5s and $25s are what I'm most excited about. Hope Jim is able to score these.

The chip guide often doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground
Yes, I'm well aware of that which I why I qualified my statement. If anyone has better info, I'd love to hear from them. But barring that more informed response, all I know is what ChipGuide says and a photo of a dirty chip.

I just felt it was a little bizarre to be told I needed to have my head examined by someone who didn't have any more information than I did. In fact, he just made up his information. That's a lot more kooky! At least I can point to a source that supports what I said, even if that source is suspect.

They look like met gold and silver if you zoom in. I think 818 is near perfection, but it took a while to grow on me, and is part of why my ESSTs are a grail set. View attachment 862517
I'll go with metallic silver and white as likely candidates; off-white and beige also possible. Not dark enough for met gold imo. But definitely two different spot colors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom