On the road again (3 Viewers)

giphy.gif

woohoo - jack cincy?????? anyone know how long it took for him to post up sales once his road trip started?

I enjoy the anticipation waiting for the unseen secondary chips pics to be posted. I don't know how I'm going to justify buying more RHC chips, I need to get working on that!

I think the last one was teased on August 12 and the actual sale took place on September 20. Quite the build up. Very large poker chip blue balls for everyone.
He also brought home like a million chips in oil drums for that one. Maybe these will be easier to get ready for market

Well I'm certainly curious what the secondary chips look like if there are any. Given there seems to be some THC in the rotation, the prospect of minty THC secondaries is pretty appealing.

Given the video he linked and the fact that Jack Cinci chips are no longer valid as of February 4th in advance of the Hard Rock re-branding, I'd say it's a pretty good guess.
Hmmm I’m on chipguide looking at the chips. Don’t know how I feel about them. The snappers and $2 are nice. The $25 / $100 / $500 are not doing for me that much
A98E0651-E1BE-4FF6-B10E-5E8F797B3E31.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom