Old school Tahoe set (1 Viewer)

JWC

Full House
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Here is a classic Tahoe set, including the original boxes.

70 - $5
75 - $25
20 - $100

Like that more won’t be found.
D711D57E-3885-4960-9E0A-39218EF1CC3B.jpeg
CF5AED99-A289-4031-B38F-47558E7F37F0.jpeg
E9202986-6F26-47E1-9356-1459D0A2E687.jpeg

Stunning! One of the early collectible chips I started to add to my collection with the $100 being a little bit of a unicorn. In fact, just yesterday one ended in open auction at $155!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/363618642494?hash=item54a95c2a3e:g:tw4AAOSw~6phjY1w

The $25 was a bit of an inspiration for the $100 in my California Club tribute set.

I've always loved the T-mold. A bit of a shame that it's not available.

Reactions: JWC
Just like with a coke... Give them the taste and let their minds race....

You know, I've never sold a set. Every set I've built, some just straight up bought, was pretty carefully chosen at the time, and when I see them on the shelf (or even better, in play) I appreciate the history and uniqueness of each one. The set you have there makes me think of 1940 something, and some rather well to do gents throwing more money than they should, with a view of a golf course, and perhaps even a cigarette girl walking around. Super cool! I wonder if you could find the actual club and some history on it? Great score!

You know, I've never sold a set. Every set I've built, some just straight up bought, was pretty carefully chosen at the time, and when I see them on the shelf (or even better, in play) I appreciate the history and uniqueness of each one. The set you have there makes me think of 1940 something, and some rather well to do gents throwing more money than they should, with a view of a golf course, and perhaps even a cigarette girl walking around. Super cool! I wonder if you could find the actual club and some history on it? Great score!
It is a well known club from Lake Tahoe, which makes them easy to document.

This is my favorite mold!!! I have 2 chips and realized early on that a set was not ever going to be an option for me. Beautiful chips, Sir!

These are gorgeous John, super cool piece of history and they're in impeccably great shape!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom