Official Tiger Palace mixed set pRon thread (2 Viewers)

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Did the Tiger project allow you to put some sets together that have been in your mind or chip vaults in the last few years. Bust em out y’all.

It’s time to put Chris to work. @Gear 1600 fakeshore labels please, pretty
F3C574AF-9A17-4608-B131-A47A1B8A082B.jpeg
please!

Chickens, and Tigers, and Paris .. OH MY!​

View attachment 1086828

View attachment 1086835
Love this. It’s fun, pulls from different GBs, and the $1s are pretty enough to stand on their own and add a touch of calm and serenity between the beauty/insanity of the fracs and $5s.
But somehow my palette registers this as Frankenstein’s monster. Lol looks like someone had a closet with thousands of racks and just pulled out 6 random chips for a set.

Beautiful chips, yellow frac/blue $1/orange $5/green $25. You guys are better than us, we’d Cali folk would have misbets/counts all day. +1 for plaques.

Keeping as is, overlabeles or murdering?

looks like someone had a closet with thousands of racks and just pulled out 6 random chips for a set.
Well that's odd, these are all purchased with intent, I started with the Paris and Chickens, when the tigers came out I jump on the yellow fracs, and the bear claws. I will do an inlay replacement on the v8s, they will be come 5c.

Well that's odd, these are all purchased with intent, I started with the Paris and Chickens, when the tigers came out I jump on the yellow fracs, and the bear claws. I will do an inlay replacement on the v8s, they will be come 5c.
Eye of the beholder! I think it’s a great fun set. Colors only threw me a bit because there’s Cali/LV/Other color based mixed in, which again is super fun.

I dont always understand when folks talk about spot progression, but just sequence of numbers it goes 8 > 8 > 4 > 8 > > 8 > 12. Which can also be kinda cool! Dependent on stakes, some crazy cool chips get to be your workhorse.

2 denoms share spots, 2 denoms share labels.

I didn’t mean the random amalgam like a negative thing, it just comes across like a mix of crazy cool chips.

I don't think there is a standard on 5c, I love the 8v; Most of the fracs for Vegas set would be blue or yellow, with blue 1s had to go yellow, the five is as close to red as I can get (I don't care for a red 5) stuck with green 25 and couldn't get my hands on a black 100 bearclaw, so the white 100 doesn't bother me at all.

But if we are talking about monsters, I'd call it Dorian Gray

What would you change about the line up, is there a chip other than the blaze you'd put in a spot? I'd consider it, but the blaze chickens is the base!

Yellow to $5 makes colors work, makes spot progression work, makes spots overall play off eachother nicely.

Of course, that just might be a CA jackwagon pushing ca colors. Build what you love! I dropped my original Tiger set because I couldn’t do yellow fracs, we all kept miscounting so that just be me personally and not orhers. But beyond just the color, I do think it would help the spots and aesthetics.

No matter what you do, can’t go wrong.

I know what you mean, I wouldn't have ever thought color would throw me off, but I played with white fracs once, it threw me off.

Living in Indy, all you see is Vegas sets, I dislike red, and I love a Cali colors, my CPC (link in sig) is a Cali set, as is my ceramic set. If I had the pink tiger fracs I'd have sold / traded them to ya. My goal with this was to try to get close to a Vegas set I could live with.

No dirty stack issues

IMG_0779.jpeg

I’m only a couple months into #chiplyfe so forgive me if this is incorrect… but is your Paris $1 the only non-fantasy chip? If so, any thought into making this a mixed fantasy set?
you find me blue Tiger 1s and I'll do just that!

I think the 5¢ is a good choice. I’m not a fan of the Chicken inlays, but the color is good and works well with the $25. I do wish the $1 had a little more OOMPH

Awesome set!

I love the degeneracy here, playing 5ct/10ct micro stake games with chips that easily cost >$6 hahaha

I approve of this :LOL: :laugh: :love:

AWESOME

Am I weird for constantly stalking tiger palace chip pr0n posts? These chips are ridiculously beautiful but way out of my budget!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom