Official Masters Thread (1 Viewer)

Going to the practice round tomorrow. Will be the third time I’ve been there, all practice rounds. But last time I went is 2016. We’ll see the ball skip across the pond on 16, eat $1.50 pimento cheese sandwiches, $5.00 beer/souvenir plastic cups, and hit up the gift shop. But wondering if there are anything else that we should do? Oh yeah, see some golf.
@ChipEnvy is also looking at going tomorrow, in case you have an extra for the practice round. Or someone leaving the round a little early who can scan out and meet up. The edge of the bleachers on 15 is definitely one of my favorite spots! Have fun all

Last edited:
Going to the practice round tomorrow. Will be the third time I’ve been there, all practice rounds. But last time I went is 2016. We’ll see the ball skip across the pond on 16, eat $1.50 pimento cheese sandwiches, $5.00 beer/souvenir plastic cups, and hit up the gift shop. But wondering if there are anything else that we should do? Oh yeah, see some golf.
If you can snag me a blue XL t-shirt if they aren’t just dumb looking I’d love to get one! I got one when I went in 2018 and I haven’t been able to find it since Covid hit. It was the one on the left here.

1649019774850.jpeg

Fire up DraftKings boys and girls….. lots And lots of line ups going in.

I’m on…
Xander 22-1
Finau 28-1
Lowry 70-1
Zalatoris 45-1

I’ll fire again on day 3 if none are in contention.

Also heavy on Scheffler vs Rory today.

1rd leader Mitchel and Bradley both 70-1 long shots.

Little late but let’s gooooo!!!

I’m on…
Xander 22-1
Finau 28-1
Lowry 70-1
Zalatoris 45-1

I’ll fire again on day 3 if none are in contention.

Also heavy on Scheffler vs Rory today.

1rd leader Mitchel and Bradley both 70-1 long shots.

Little late but let’s gooooo!!!
Will Z had to withdraw. Sucks because he is fun to watch.

Man, I’d play Augusta with half an asscheek if need be. Nothing would stop me from getting out there. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Throwing this out there. If anyone is a member or has connections to a PGA type course and ever needs a 4th, just give me a call and and I'll go into debt to get there. I'd do many, many illegal things to play Augusta, etc..

Throwing this out there. If anyone is a member or has connections to a PGA type course and ever needs a 4th, just give me a call and and I'll go into debt to get there. I'd do many, many illegal things to play Augusta, etc..
Understand the passion. I’d say the same for the right ski trip.

You should come and play TPC Louisiana. It’s not the nicest course Louisiana has to offer (that’s Koasati Pines as far as public courses are concerned), but it’s where they play the Zurich.

We also have a course at the golden nugget where the Korn Ferry tour has an event.

You should come and play TPC Louisiana. It’s not the nicest course Louisiana has to offer (that’s Koasati Pines as far as public courses are concerned), but it’s where they play the Zurich.

We also have a course at the golden nugget where the Korn Ferry tour has an event.
I’m down!!!!

What’s the details behind the club/caddy ruling?
Apparently, the caddy mouthed that brooks hit a 5-iron on the hole. They are saying he was telling the walking commentator. It seems as though people they thought he was yelling Woodland’s caddie which would be a violation of the advice rule.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom