Official Masters Thread (1 Viewer)

6A705EA5-8763-4E7A-8841-8D95E2E1A7ED.jpeg

BK ran out of gas. After 16, it’s two over versus three under so far. I see lots of LIV at the top of the leaderboard too.

BK ran out of gas. After 16, it’s two over versus three under so far. I see lots of LIV at the top of the leaderboard too.

Certainly seems that way. Almost like...he isn't used to playing in 72 hole events or something.

I read an article about Rahm being the guy that WONT win and won’t make the cut. He had a 4 putt on his first hole Thursday and I was like well I guess they’re right. :LOL: :laugh::sick:

Certainly seems that way. Almost like...he isn't used to playing in 72 hole events or something.
Or that’s just a lazy anti LIV argument, since old man Phil blew it up today and looks to finish solo 3rd at worst. It’s possible BK still isn’t fully recovered from his destroyed knee, and walking 4+ rounds at Augusta is murder on such an injury. Or he forgot how to play 72 holes. Who knows?

lol here we go :D

Rahm closed, and nobody else who closed better today was near enough to the lead to be a threat. Was a fun tournament to watch. Now to go check what cow pasture they're playing the PGA on next month.

Or that’s just a lazy anti LIV argument, since old man Phil blew it up today and looks to finish solo 3rd at worst. It’s possible BK still isn’t fully recovered from his destroyed knee, and walking 4+ rounds at Augusta is murder on such an injury. Or he forgot how to play 72 holes. Who knows?
hahaha, fair - was more a dig on Brooks than LIV. was crazy fun to see Phil get in the mix today!

lol here we go :D

Rahm closed, and nobody else who closed better today was near enough to the lead to be a threat. Was a fun tournament to watch. Now to go check what cow pasture they're playing the PGA on next month.
Can we at least knowledge that Brooks (who is one of my favorite golfers) had a helluva advantage in playing conditions on Thursday/Friday?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom