Official I've got a dirty quarantine beard and I ain't about to shave it pron thread (1 Viewer)

Alright after a nice shower and some beard oil ready for my selfie photo shoot!! Lol for the record if you are looking for Beard oil... I have tried about everything out there, most are basically the same thing with very little difference other than smell.
20200411_163412.jpg

These are the only 2 that I absolutely love. The woody's is thick like syrup and leaves the beard shiny almost looks wet for the day... the other THE Legend is my absolute go to for this wild beard. Like most normal oils except the smell is amazing! Rich vanilla with sandal wood smells like bourbon, high end cigars, rich vanilla and bad decisions! Runs like $13 a bottle but absolutely worth it!!
Without further adieu, current beard after a sink full of trimmings and some oil! Lol
20200411_163306.jpg

Alright after a nice shower and some beard oil ready for my selfie photo shoot!! Lol for the record if you are looking for Beard oil... I have tried about everything out there, most are basically the same thing with very little difference other than smell.

Possibly dumb question: Are beard oils flammable?

Sooooooooooooooooooooo, your shirt says, "Your broken corpses will taste delicious lightly seasoned with nutmeg."

Why are you "working" in the attic exactly? What ya....what ya doing up there buddy?

I think COVID made it's first zombie
Haha! Some of the D&D players on here might get the shirt.

Yeah, I figured it had to be something cool!
I'm not sure if nerdy shirts from webcomics about D&D are "cool" now, but I'll take it. :D I just picked it because it has long sleeves and that pink insulation gets everywhere.

I could've used some help from the electricians on here a little while after making that post. I was trying to move some Romex around to put flooring down, and I pulled a wire loose inside a j-box and the attic went pitch black because that's the circuit my light was plugged into. I managed to find the right breaker and fix it without zapping myself though.

I'm not sure if nerdy shirts from webcomics about D&D are "cool" now, but I'll take it. :D I just picked it because it has long sleeves and that pink insulation gets everywhere.

I could've used some help from the electricians on here a little while after making that post. I was trying to move some Romex around to put flooring down, and I pulled a wire loose inside a j-box and the attic went pitch black because that's the circuit my light was plugged into. I managed to find the right breaker and fix it without zapping myself though.
@Ben8257 :)

Ever have any Electrical issues feel free to hit me up brother, happy to help and 20 years in the trade!

My office manager bought it at the thrift store because she thought it looked like me. It's actually one of the Duck Dynasty guys. When I was out of the office for a week they grew it as my replacement, and she sent it home with me for the quarantine.
That's actual even more awesome. That's so cool she did that!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom