Official I've got a dirty quarantine beard and I ain't about to shave it pron thread (5 Viewers)

Feeling cute, might kill Carole Baskin or start a team later, idk.
image.jpg

I've had a beard off and on (mostly on) since college, so about 45 years or so. It's getting a little shaggy lately having not been trimmed, as is the head hair.

I told the wife about this thread, and asked her if I should post a pic.

She replied, "Nah, you always look like that unless you're going out to play poker."

Hey.... :cautious:

I haven't gone two weeks without shaving in the last twenty-five years. Cheers to all of you who can do it.

I'm growing a mustashe but right now I'm in that John Waters stage and want to save my picture for when I've achieved more of a burt Reynolds.

Hmmm... Let's see how long i will keep growing. I've never had a really long beard, but that would be cool. Wife said enough about a month ago, haha.
IMG_20200409_171923.jpg

Can't say it really has anything to do with quarantines though...

Christ, that's scarier than your avatar pic lol

You should see me when I’m mad...or in the mornings lol.

For those just starting out, beard oil is your friend. Rub it through the beard into your skin to cut the itch, and it makes your beard softer too. I've tried different brands and they're all about the same. I'm partial to this one right now because it's cheaper than most and still works well:
https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01LW5J1EM/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_Y2YJEbY7PEC0V

I’ve always just used raw jojoba oil, no scent and as close as possible to human body oils (ooc thread here we go)

I guess it would be nice to blame the quarantine on my crazy long hair and scraggly beard, but I've had them for years. At least I have an excuse now.

Love this thread!

I've never attempted to grow a beard because I knew it would look terrible, very patchy and gingery. But with the quarantine I haven't shaved in a few weeks for the first time in my life.

Every time I look in the mirror I crack up.

View attachment 437022
It looks like your beard hairs are social distancing.

Ben's getting himself photo ready
T minus 2 minutes
Woah woah woah, there’s no getting ready for this. My picture was ten seconds after being thrown up on, and about 5 seconds before catching a tv remote to the head.

We want that quarantine life photo!

Woah woah woah, there’s no getting ready for this. My picture was ten seconds after being thrown up on, and about 5 seconds before catching a tv remote to the head.

We want that quarantine life photo!
Haha that sounds awful!

I was only kidding, he had to go get some chips for his pic

Bump mofos!! 6000 members and we only have like 5 beards and 10 in the apprenticeship program?

No ability to grow a beard, unfortunately. I am of the Chinese extraction. Beard Deficiency Syndrome.
(I tried to maintain a thin goatee about 12 years ago but even I had to concede that it looked ridiculous.)

I'm not shaving for any damn virus!! Or for a mask!! But I will say this, if I could save one person or make a substantial donation to the front line workers I would shave every single hair! Your beard becomes part of you but it's just hair! It will grow back

I'm not shaving for any damn virus!! Or for a mask!! But I will say this, if I could save one person or make a substantial donation to the front line workers I would shave every single hair! Your beard becomes part of you but it's just hair! It will grow back
It was shave or face punishment. I've had a clean career so I faced the razor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom