Official Hybrid GB 43mm & 39mm - Three Themes - Cash &Tournament (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracking says tomorrow delivery. Oh Ya! Now I just need to figure out how to get a game going tomorrow night.

If you didn't receive a tracking number(s) then let me know. (oldwestps at gmail dot com) Make sure you check your junk mail folder.
Sorry, we were real busy getting these out and didn't take photos. If you want to see a good representation then check out the photos of the prototypes. They came out just as well.

No worries at all. I just wanted to see thousands of chips as one massive set

Tracking says tomorrow delivery. Oh Ya! Now I just need to figure out how to get a game going tomorrow night.

whaaaaaattttttt? I guess I forgot to pay extra for personal delivery via private jet :eek:

I just got mine today, I'll post a pic from home when I unbox :) Super happy with them at first glance.

Reactions: PTS
Got mine at work today. Forgot I went all 43mm. Was a pleasant surprise! Just a quick snap. My fracs are wrong, they should be 25 cents, but that's okay.

IMG_20171130_131605.jpg

Got mine at work today. Forgot I went all 43mm. Was a pleasant surprise! Just a quick snap. My fracs are wrong, they should be 25 cents, but that's okay.

View attachment 137146

I'm really upset about that. I screwed up when I set up the artwork. :mad: But you didn't correct me when I sent the proofs. :confused: We'll work something out. Maybe we can do some new labels? I don't know they're pretty tough to peel off. Maybe we can get some advice from our resident label expert? @Gear

Like I said we can work something out. Just send me an email and I'll work with you.

I'm really upset about that. I screwed up when I set up the artwork. :mad: But you didn't correct me when I sent the proofs. :confused: We'll work something out. Maybe we can do some new labels? I don't know they're pretty tough to peel off. Maybe we can get some advice from our resident label expert? @Gear

Like I said we can work something out. Just send me an email and I'll work with you.

Hey, Sal. I'm not even worried about it. You do good work, and I can live with this. You're right about the proofs, so I bear the responsibility. I'm happy to use them as-is. They're mostly just extras anyway. We're cool.

One of 2 boxes just arrived. Will post more pictures and comments tomorrow or over the weekend. Preliminary thoughts: hundos are super sexy, the orange spots in the BJ fives makes the chips look more orange than red (I could be color blind :eek:), and a full set of 43mm is the nutz!

This is a picture of half of the set. more $100s as well as the $500s and $1K are on the way :D

AA53266E-9469-4CDB-945D-3CA833D2DCE0.jpeg

Keep the photos coming! Can't wait to see mine in person!

My humble little all-43mm microstakes Mayfair cash set. Stock designs.....

tVzt73l.jpg

By4669B.jpg

cYrm8Ju.jpg

LfOogN9.jpg

2Vq07fE.jpg

eXPZs8H.jpg

They are fantastic - Sal knocked it out. of. the. park!

So close to what my set will look like, looks great! (y) :thumbsup:

Really happy with how well these turned out. The red $5 turned out great, I love the orange spots with the black dashes. My least favorite was the hundo, but I don't dislike it. Plenty of chips for a limit game (now to convince some people they want to play limit), or 2 tables at any stakes I play. I may add some more $5s, but besides that, I'm a happy camper.
Thanks, Sal!! @OldWestPokerSupplies

Really happy with how well these turned out. The red $5 turned out great, I love the orange spots with the black dashes. My least favorite was the hundo, but I don't dislike it. Plenty of chips for a limit game (now to convince some people they want to play limit), or 2 tables at any stakes I play. I may add some more $5s, but besides that, I'm a happy camper.

Nice set! Congrats

tVzt73l.jpg

By4669B.jpg

cYrm8Ju.jpg

LfOogN9.jpg

2Vq07fE.jpg

eXPZs8H.jpg

Love the $1s... great set

Holy smokes that's a lot of chips! Nice haul!

tVzt73l.jpg

By4669B.jpg

cYrm8Ju.jpg

LfOogN9.jpg

2Vq07fE.jpg

eXPZs8H.jpg

Thank you ejot. I had plenty of help.

BTW...great photos. I'd love to be able to use some of them on the site for the gallery and when I set up the store entries. Let me know if that would be okay.

Another great set. So many chips. Do you think I could use a couple of photos for our web site gallery and store? Let me know. Thanks.

My humble little all-43mm microstakes Mayfair cash set. Stock designs..

LfOogN9.jpg

eXPZs8H.jpg
I own a couple of these cases, but I wasn't aware they would hold 43mm chips. I assume the chips are just sitting a little higher. Will the case close?

tVzt73l.jpg

By4669B.jpg

cYrm8Ju.jpg

LfOogN9.jpg

2Vq07fE.jpg

eXPZs8H.jpg

How many 43mm chips fit in the case? Where can I get one?

Does anyone else have a picture of a large set of these 43mm chips in a storage/carrying case?

How many 43mm chips fit in the case? Where can I get one?

Does anyone else have a picture of a large set of these 43mm chips in a storage/carrying case?
Well I'll be dipped in shit, they do fit.
I just tried it with mine and some Paulson 43mms. You need to give the cover a little extra pressure to get it latched, so I'm sure it's gonna leave an indent in the padding, but they definitely fit.
You can get them on amazon - 400 or 500
https://www.amazon.com/Alligator-Le...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=X261JPFX1SRGTD116J2J

Couple quick shots. First is my semi-custom denomination Mayfair Suites all 43mm. Second is stock Tangiers cash 39mm with 43mm $20.

2017-12-01 16.38.21.jpg
2017-12-01 16.39.49.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe we can do some new labels? I don't know they're pretty tough to peel off. Maybe we can get some advice from our resident label expert? @Gear

I'd be happy to make replacements or additional labels for anyone who wants them. I didn't (and still don't) want to step on anyone's toes in terms of rights or availability but it sounds like you and I should have a chat, Sal! :)

Thank you ejot. I had plenty of help.

BTW...great photos. I'd love to be able to use some of them on the site for the gallery and when I set up the store entries. Let me know if that would be okay.
Absolutely! I'll email you what I've got in higher res later tonight.

Well I'll be dipped in shit, they do fit.
I just tried it with mine and some Paulson 43mms. You need to give the cover a little extra pressure to get it latched, so I'm sure it's gonna leave an indent in the padding, but they definitely fit.
You can get them on amazon - 400 or 500
https://www.amazon.com/Alligator-Le...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=X261JPFX1SRGTD116J2J
Yep that's them. They were a good deal when I got them @$18. $25 is really pushing what they're worth as they're built very cheaply, but it is cool that they fit 43mm.

Mine made it in today -- really happy with them! This is just one rack of each. No, I have no idea what the non-denoms with the yellow labels are for...or the $25s, for that matter. I just really like the way they look.

The red chips are a much nicer color than expected.

Mayfair4.jpg
Mayfair1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom