Official Home Game Pics Thread! (66 Viewers)

Are those black lights built into the table or just a blue led? Either way, looks really cool on the chips!
Just led and the $500s really pop! Here are some additional photos. I was fortunate enough to take 1st! Had a great time. Nothing like playing with great crisp chips!

Attachments

• 6B6E3D5A-7481-43F7-B319-5E409F739113.jpeg
    6B6E3D5A-7481-43F7-B319-5E409F739113.jpeg
    106.4 KB · Views: 302
  • C0F11ED3-52D2-4D3D-9744-DDCAC48B280F.jpeg
    C0F11ED3-52D2-4D3D-9744-DDCAC48B280F.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 301
  • 9D3B2CAF-9D0E-4F29-8EFF-16EBEC53446C.jpeg
    9D3B2CAF-9D0E-4F29-8EFF-16EBEC53446C.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 294
  • AD64AE83-6390-4A24-8178-25007C4A3F36.jpeg
    AD64AE83-6390-4A24-8178-25007C4A3F36.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 267
Im excited to be hosting my 3rd ever home poker Tournament tonight. Im having a ball with this hosting. Game goes tonight @ 7pm

Tonight, I'm going back to my first set I purchased originally for hosting, before my mind became unhinged and went down a Paulson's road to be avoided (trust me..)

MY CPC Rounders...got them ready...and finally a huge special thanks and shout out to @Ringer3 for the Rounders buttons. Finally will put them into play tonight. :tup:
**there is always that chance a lone 10th man shows up..so I've got a 10th stack on hot standby...this happened to me at my first game and I was unprepared and it actually disrupted the game that had started**
IMG_20191009_200125.jpg
IMG_20191009_200326.jpg

Im excited to be hosting my 3rd ever home poker Tournament tonight. Im having a ball with this hosting. Game goes tonight @ 7pm

Tonight, I'm going back to my first set I purchased originally for hosting, before my mind became unhinged and went down a Paulson's road to be avoided (trust me..)

MY CPC Rounders...got them ready...and finally a huge special thanks and shout out to @Ringer3 for the Rounders buttons. Finally will put them into play tonight. :tup:
**there is always that chance a lone 10th man shows up..so I've got a 10th stack on hot standby...this happened to me at my first game and I was unprepared and it actually disrupted the game that had started**
View attachment 350902View attachment 350907
Not a bad first set. Run good. :tup:

I ran terrible...but again, I had a ball hosting a great night of poker.... I've got a few snaps of the various pots and random pics I took..

Just getting started.
Once again, kudos for an exceptional hosting job. Great tournament, great group of players, great fun. I guess hoping to win three times in a row was pushing it... (maybe three out of four?)

I ran terrible...but again, I had a ball hosting a great night of poker.... I've got a few snaps of the various pots and random pics I took..

Just getting started..
View attachment 351247
Cracked Aces...View attachment 351248
Massive pot...View attachment 351249
The eventual winner...View attachment 351250
END GAME!!!:(View attachment 351251
Love the table and set up. Especially the display case in the back. I am thinking about adding one to my man cave to start displaying my chips.

All around nice set up sir!
Thanks for the compliments! :)
Once again, kudos for an exceptional hosting job. Great tournament, great group of players, great fun. I guess hoping to win three times in a row was pushing it... (maybe three out of four?)
Was great to have you my friend. You were still a tough opponent and you didn't rebuy. 3 out of 4?? You'll get your chance sure enough:) see you at the next one. I'll likely attempt another random Cash game...stay tuned
Love the table and set up. Especially the display case in the back. I am thinking about adding one to my man cave to start displaying my chips.
Thanks pal! I got the shelf for $20 on Craigslist. Just picked it up...threw it in my truck..drove it home. Just like the table...went to see the infamous and awesome TChan and threw it in my truck..drove it home. Gotta love having a truck. I must admit. That is cool if you get to have an actual cave..thats my dream. Thanks for the compliments man. I figure the players coming back over and over is indicative of the level of comfort and fun being had by all. LOVE. THIS. HOSTING.

Wed night tourney group. Juicy cash game after. Group been playing for about 15 years.

Cant get them to upgrade their chips. No one seems to care but me. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 350745View attachment 350746
I just ordered a set for a normal game i play in that uses dice chips. This time i ordered semi custom DDLMs for the tourneys. I have also bought chips for another game that was using dice chips in the past. I just play in the game for a year and then gift the chips.

View attachment 350902View attachment 350907

LOVE those Rounders. Pretty sweet chips for a "first set"

Getting ready for tonight's tournament + cash game! We were 27 players just hours ago, but currently looks like 23 with 2 undecided. Either way, it's gonna be fun, fun, fun!!

20191012_115615.jpg

Hopefully I won't get asked about which seat is which tonight ;-)
20191012_115643.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom