Official Home Game Pics Thread! (96 Viewers)

@asam2006

samre.PNG

That's a nice looking sandwich you got there.

Thanks @Scott Andrews. Had a great time meeting some new poker players in my neighborhood last night. Last minute poker invite from a neighborhood fb post. Wasn’t a huge pot but it was a lot of fun. Beautiful customer built table. I ended up taking 3rd. Nothing beats cards on Saturday. @Polochris

Attachments

• 60CF9BBC-A43E-4753-A61D-6C5F0B48DED2.jpeg
    60CF9BBC-A43E-4753-A61D-6C5F0B48DED2.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 182
  • 425B4D0C-519C-4A93-A0D9-303D5F72B55D.jpeg
    425B4D0C-519C-4A93-A0D9-303D5F72B55D.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 142
Why does Ellen get an asterisk?
She's a fan of the Red Hot Meatwad.

Seriously, do you just set up lines for your OoC thread?

It's actually a holdover from last year's poster, that indicated she needed to attend the last 2 events to be eligible. Unfortunately, I didn't notice it until after is was printed. :(

Got wrecked for $15 on my diamond flush getting beat by the nut flush. Still, in for $20, out for a little more than $35.

View attachment 352262

Splash pot pRon

View attachment 352263

View attachment 352264
Of anything, the cards by @desjgn got the biggest compliments on the night and not the chips. When I told the table about how much I had to pay per chip to acquire the HS Cincy set, half dropped their jaws in amazement and disbelief, and the other half just glared at me as if to say "you paid how much"?

Wait until I tell them how much I paid for the Jack Detroit chips when I put those into play :nailbite:. Just waiting for Gear to be less busy to make some labels :tup:

Somehow I don't think that there are any more scrub donkeys amongst my group :(

Of anything, the cards by @desjgn got the biggest compliments on the night and not the chips. When I told the table about how much I had to pay per chip to acquire the HS Cincy set, half dropped their jaws in amazement and disbelief, and the other half just glared at me as if to say "you paid how much"?

Wait until I tell them how much I paid for the Jack Detroit chips when I put those into play :nailbite:. Just waiting for Gear to be less busy to make some labels :tup:

Somehow I don't think that there are any more scrub donkeys amongst my group :(
And the problem is that when you try to spread the addiction, by attempting to persuade people to get better chips (including some of your own, when you upgrade), the answer is "we 've got yours to play with anyway @@shole":LOL: :laugh:

And the problem is that when you try to spread the addiction, by attempting to persuade people to get better chips (including some of your own, when you upgrade), the answer is "we 've got yours to play with anyway @@shole":LOL: :laugh:
And I wouldn't mind if my chips are used for every game. I've hosting four months running now, but my friend is hosting next month. There, we play with dice chips with paper Bicycle cards on a dining room table top flipped over onto the felted side.

The playing surface is fine, but the dice chips and paper cards are going to tilt me. If anything, after playing with plastic cards, I just can't go back. Playing and shuffling paper cards is going to feel so stiff after playing with the wonderfully awesome desjgn, Faded Spade, Kem, and Copag plastic cards. I hope I get asked to bring my HS Cincy set over. Hell, even the Majestic china clays.

And I wouldn't mind if my chips are used for every game. I've hosting four months running now, but my friend is hosting next month. There, we play with dice chips with paper Bicycle cards on a dining room table top flipped over onto the felted side.

The playing surface is fine, but the dice chips and paper cards are going to tilt me. If anything, after playing with plastic cards, I just can't go back. Playing and shuffling paper cards is going to feel so stiff after playing with the wonderfully awesome desjgn, Faded Spade, Kem, and Copag plastic cards. I hope I get asked to bring my HS Cincy set over. Hell, even the Majestic china clays.
Have him at least custom-label and denominate the dice chips:D
Cards-wise, carry your decks with you, unless this is considered offensive (in which case, carry along unused, sealed ones).:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom