Official Home Game Pics Thread! (47 Viewers)

At @Highli99 game with @krafticus

IMG-20190816-WA0009.jpeg

Last edited:
58C30E97-C855-40CE-97CE-CDFA98391070.jpeg

Me and the duck did okay! In for 150. @Chippy McChiperson @krafticus @PhilLaFond were in the house as well. Great night as always. Pretty happy with the Matsui's! A little slippery but they look great in pots and shuffle nicely. On a firmer felt I think these would be perfect.

Two more players and I think the 25s would have hit the felt.

Nickel ante!! And 10/25 blinds
I wish you had mentioned that before I printed out the survey cards...
Cash Game Vote.jpg

Right now we do a Special Format Game once a year. It may be Limit, Pineapple, Omaha, Cash, and in the future, Circus games. I was testing the waters to see if players would like a cash game on the regular schedule, but since announcing it as a cash game, we are enroute to the lowest attendance in 2 years (which was the last NL cash game).

We've been running a monthly game no limit games are 5c ante, 10c small blind, 25c big blind. Pot limit games 10c/25c blinds.
Fixed Limit games are 50c/$1 stakes. The 7 stud games have a 10c ante

The KGBs brought out a sick number of runouts last night, the straight flush I posted yesterday, three or four quads (one all on the board), and a bunch of boats. Fun to watch, not so fun to get crushed lol

20190816_214404.jpg

20190816_231418.jpg

6 last minute! Damn!
I’d probably have to cancel mine.

To clarify - they were not all last minute. They've been dropping all week (everyone gets two-week's notice). Up to 7 dropped with two on Thursday (due to a stay in the hospital), one @ 11:00 am today due to sickness, and one 2:00 pm due to overdoing it on the bike). Down to 12, still good for a game. *fingers crossed* The only time we cancelled was for a member's birthday party conflicting and in retrospect, we would not cancel next time.

Strike 6 names off your invite list?

That's a nice consolation for the rest of the players who have to play short now...

Heavens no! However, the attendance tracker is tagged with when they cancelled and we see repeat performance, that can occur.

To clarify - they were not all last minute. They've been dropping all week (everyone gets two-week's notice). Up to 7 dropped with two on Thursday (due to a stay in the hospital), one @ 11:00 am today due to sickness, and one 2:00 pm due to overdoing it on the bike). Down to 12, still good for a game. *fingers crossed* The only time we cancelled was for a member's birthday party conflicting and in retrospect, we would not cancel next time.

Heavens no! However, the attendance tracker is tagged with when they cancelled and we see repeat performance, that can occur.
12 is definitely a good game. I’ve only got 1 table so losing 6 would kill mine. :wow:
I filled 3 last minute cancellations one time but I don’t think I could manage 6.
Felt like a switchboard operator at that time.
Hope the Zombies run good tonight, I’m heading to a home game tournament myself this evening. :tup:
Best wishes!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom