Official Home Game Pics Thread! (40 Viewers)

Small Tuesday tourney

58C31646-385F-46FE-8B7F-66BBC57829A5.jpeg

Just saw this. I think I ended up getting half the pot with a stupid low while my other two opponents chopped the high half. Yes this is me and I was bummed at *that* point in the hand. If I remember correctly someone else pointed out my low for me.
Lol I was 95% sure it was you, but the 5% stopped me from tagging you

Glad you got some

Usual Friday night 50c/50c game at the East Village Poker Club with the @desjgn cards and Milanos...

Guy on the end dusted off $800 for a new club record loss - woeful from a first time attendee and yet we are still up in the air whether we should invite him back cos of his antics!

Also yes that's the High Hand Jackpot on the sticky notes lol

CA5D16BF-8835-42A9-8E83-AB9CF9F73E86.jpeg

Last edited:
Usual Friday night 50c/50c game at he East Village Poker Club with the @desjgn cards and Milanos...

Guy on the end dusted off $800for a new club record loss - woeful from a first time attendee and yet we are still up in the air whether we should invite him back cos of his antics!
View attachment 329108

Wow, he must have been really obnoxious!

Yikes, how many rebuys did he need to lose $800?

Wow, he must have been really obnoxious!
Brutal - when dealing i swear he was peeking every burn card, even if not deliberately. One time the guy to his right said hey i saw the burn card and he was in the hand, great from him, awful from this new guy. One time was dealing with the cards under the table until I noticed the deck was missing, then another there was an all in on a 10 10 2 2 Q board and he outloud said well he probs hasnt got a 10 because I folded a 10. So bad...

I try hard to give newbies a chance coming in, and I dont think im crazy onerous with rules, but damn it was tough...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom