Official Home Game Pics Thread! (60 Viewers)

In for $20
Out for $56, after paying a few stacks to keep new players in, $10+. Played very nicely and gave action on some hands where I shouldn't but good for the game. Would like to take a turn really trying to play well to see how much I can take off the table, but I love everyone having fun at my game. Its that balance of making sure Im a good host and setting a good example for the new players while also working on getting better.

Plus, all the players LOVED 7card stud. Never seen anything like it, usually theyre bored by it, but I tried to explain looking around and figuring out what everyone else has to check where your outs are. Real fun night.

Highlight was the nut straight over a low straight. Nothing crazy but happened a few times and I got the most value out of it.

20240127_194331.jpg

Last edited:
First cash game with the new chips was a success, I know most “normal” players could care less what kinda chips are used but they were actually quickly noticed and everyone loved the upgrade. Tried throwing in some mixed games but despite sending everyone the games in advance several of the guys who are still learning poker really struggled with the stud games so it ended up mostly being nlhe to start, one rotation of low Chicago and then the rest of the night almost exclusively crazy pineapple (at least I got to introduce that to them it’s a start ).

In for $26, out for $32
IMG_4120.jpeg
IMG_4125.jpeg
IMG_4130.jpeg

Yes I know usually we use coasters but after smoking a pork butt all day and being several brews deep by game time I seemed to forget

7 players last night with the "rat rod" roman mold set in play, .50/$1 blinds. This photo was taken early during the session. In for $100, out for $941. By far my most successful session in my basement.

The denominations on these chips are literally all over the place, but we play standard colors (with a blue frac), ignoring the denominations printed on the chip labels.

IMG_2206.jpeg

7 players last night with the "rat rod" roman mold set in play, .50/$1 blinds. This photo was taken early during the session. In for $100, out for $941. By far my most successful session in my basement.

The denominations on these chips are literally all over the place, but we play standard colors (with a blue frac), ignoring the denominations printed on the chip labels.

View attachment 1263660
9x, well done!!!!

Hosted my first .25/.50 game of 2024 last night. In for $50
IMG_0768.jpeg
out for $129.
IMG_0770.jpeg
Wish I took some more pictures but was a good time. The shuffle tech is worth its weight in gold as the games have been going much smoother. Hosted about 6 games last year starting out in May. Hope to be around 10-12 games this year.

Happy to be part of the PCF community, seeing all these threads makes me wish I could host a weekly game, just not in the cards right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom