Official Home Game Pics Thread! (41 Viewers)

Not sure if I had any 5-card hands tonight but I do remember flopping Trips to @Big Money & him going runner-runner Flush on me!
20240201_191313.jpg

20240201_202934.jpg

We need to play moAr hands @Dread_Pirate_Roberts : )
20240201_224830.jpg

20240201_221935.jpg

But that wasn't as bad as @Monaco vs. @triton All-in on a Double Board Bomb Pot. Straight Flush wtf?!?
Screenshot_20240202_004712_Gallery.jpg

20240201_191442.jpg

IN for $200
OUT for $165

20240202_005234.jpg

Not sure if I had any 5-card hands tonight but I do remember flopping Trips to @Big Money & him going runner-runner Flush on me!
View attachment 1265874
View attachment 1265875
We need to play moAr hands @Dread_Pirate_Roberts : )
View attachment 1265876
View attachment 1265877
But that wasn't as bad as @Monaco vs. @triton All-in on a Double Board Bomb Pot. Straight Flush wtf?!?
View attachment 1265878
View attachment 1265880

IN for $200
OUT for $165

View attachment 1265879
Every week your bomb pots get more and more absurd.

Life has been much cleaner since switching to ZYN a few years ago. The bottles are disgusting id be humiliated if I left one somewhere back in the day.
Wait, you have Zyn snuff in the states now? I only found snuff in Texas and it was some horrible cherry mess of a Copenhagen I think.

Wait, you have Zyn snuff in the states now? I only found snuff in Texas and it was some horrible cherry mess of a Copenhagen I think.
It’s been around for a while. Sucks in Massachusetts tho bc they won’t sell any flavored nicotine products. Two flavors available, smooth or chill.

We finally got the old crew back together since the pandemic. It was a blast seeing everyone and throwing cards around like old times. They had no idea I had fallen into the PCF rabbit hole and they were pleasantly surprised by the upgrade from our old dice chips.

As you can see, the chips are still a work in progress. After everyone gave me grief about the 100 chip being used as a quarter, we all quickly adjusted and played on without hassle. I quite dig the way the chips look in the pot.

Some of you stated that your players don't notice nor care about the kind of chips, tables, cards, etc but my crew immediately started talking about the chips, critiquing the color of my frac blending in too much with my felt (which I have to agree is true), and how the standard felt on the Barrington wasn't very easy to pitch cards across the table (I'm going to upgrade to speedcloth).

All in all, had a great night... except for my odd tendency to run my straights right into my buddy's boat. Repeatedly.

Looking forward to next month's game!

WHYMEEE.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom