Official Home Game Pics Thread! (48 Viewers)

It's Monday. You know what that means....

Cash game?

Always envious of you guys and your mid-week games on here, don't know how you do it though! Don't you people work on Tuesdays??

I mean, heck, I'm barely functional on a Saturday morning after our Friday games. Maybe I'm just getting old! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I can only get games on the weekend an maybe a Friday hear and there trying to get our group together during the week is impossible and it hard get all the weekend schedules to line up so you people who can play during the week my hat is off to you.

Always envious of you guys and your mid-week games on here, don't know how you do it though! Don't you people work on Tuesdays??

I mean, heck, I'm barely functional on a Saturday morning after our Friday games. Maybe I'm just getting old! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I don’t sleep very well anyway. May as well enjoy the time I’m awake!

We have been playing on the same week night every week for 8yrs+. Myself and more than half of our players are self employed or have non standard jobs/businesses so that obviously makes it easier. But also with families etc. it is just much easier to set our poker night in stone if it is a week night than if it was a weekend where we have a lot of other stuff going on. Although Myself and a few others usually don’t drink on poker night because we are getting older and can’t recover as easily the next day :(

We have been playing on the same week night every week for 8yrs+. Myself and more than half of our players are self employed or have non standard jobs/businesses so that obviously makes it easier. But also with families etc. it is just much easier to set our poker night in stone if it is a week night than if it was a weekend where we have a lot of other stuff going on. Although Myself and a few others usually don’t drink on poker night because we are getting older and can’t recover as easily the next day :(
Same here! Pretty rare that I drink in general these days, let alone to excess. I don't even want to imagine what my Saturday morning would be like with a hangover at 40! Not to mention, I don't think alcohol would be a positive thing for my poker-playing abilities! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My game has been every Monday night since 2003-2004. We intentionally chose Monday to have a day to look forward to and to watch MNF during the football season.

Man I’m hungover. Took third in the home game last night. Battled 3 handed for quite some time as we ended up with the 3 most experienced players left. Apparently QQ < J6 :(:(.

View attachment 691298
Also saw this nasty cooler. Flopped sets they both go all in and eventual tourney winner hits the case deuce for quads. Tourney winner had quads three times within 30 minutes last night lmao.

View attachment 691300

I'm jealous seeing the Rounders chips in play. I bought my set last year and still haven't been able to host a tourney yet. :(

Our problem up till reason was have the people who came to the game worked one of the weekend days so trying to get everybody schedule right was hard. But now a few have got different schedules an are work thought the weak an so this next game will be easier to plan.

2021-05-05 11.28.22.jpg

I had to work May the Fourth, so I had to do the set-up today.

Yes, the game is still Saturday. These will just sit out for a few days before they see play. You know you wanted to see the pic.

I'm thinking of testing the weeknight formula. I know a few of my players will embrace it. My challenge is that my family might not. It gets pretty loud and we're on the first floor. Still thinking...

What a weird session, been cooler and rivered and set over set by the river card again , AA cracked by 87

I end up losing $400 early (playing 50c/$1 NLH with $100 buyin) in the first 1.5 hour

Buy in for another $50 and tell myself I didn’t really play much wrong tonight just a lot of bad river and getting 2/3 outter.

Keep playing the same way and don’t let myself get tilted, manage to lay it down a lot of losing hand when I got the 2nd pair or TOP TOP, manage to catch 2 buff and grind myself from $50 to almost $200.

And in a major double bomb pot with my hand of Q2 and the two boards is QQ2K5 and Q2589 managed to more than double up and went up to $420 in the last 30min.

After that I lost a couple of near misses and managed to get around $400

In for $450 out for $400 really happy I manage a majority of my losses back after a 5 hour session

Was playing at one of my Friend house and they are more of poker player not chippers
ECF1CF3D-E514-41AD-BF51-BD17C395DBAB.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom