Official Home Game Pics Thread! (99 Viewers)

Carnevales in play tonight!

96614468-EC76-45B2-BD9B-74DC4CDD4FEA.jpeg

We play 50c/$1 NL Hold’em. I only have fracs, $1’s and limited number of $5’s in chips, so I have a few $25 and $100 plaques to round out the upper denoms . Mostly the poker players who are much better than me are always hogging them at the table :cry:
do you play a specific game with the plaque?

PCF germany homegame!
@JackDeRke's
@Mr_Y3RAC
@anstossfreak
@Santa123
and a few select friends and colleagues of non chip worshippers made for a fun night on pokernow.club at 5ct/10ct nl he.

Also @anstossfreak showed off some of his collection and it's kind boggling what he was able to assemble over the last years.

As always I replicated my online stack with some actual chips. Today it was the IOCs turn again.

In for €20
IMG_20210429_234850_1.jpg

Out for €33.70
IMG_20210429_234832.jpg

PCF germany homegame!
@JackDeRke's
@Mr_Y3RAC
@anstossfreak
@Santa123
and a few select friends and colleagues of non chip worshippers made for a fun night on pokernow.club at 5ct/10ct nl he.

Also @anstossfreak showed off some of his collection and it's kind boggling what he was able to assemble over the last years.

As always I replicated my online stack with some actual chips. Today it was the IOCs turn again.

In for €20
View attachment 689223

Out for €33.70
View attachment 689224
I guess the Police there will never allow made nut straights to be overrun :p :p
:)
By the way, the Police, as a word, comes from the very same Greek word for City (Polis), also producing Politics / political, and polite/ness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom