Official Home Game Pics Thread! (79 Viewers)

First time playing @podunkeric ’s!! Great setup and a great host.

View attachment 181514

And then I caught a boat, didn’t even realize it, and looked as if I was slow rolling the nuts. Talk about looking like a jerk.

Up a bit so far...

View attachment 181516
Me....notsomuch
15291212938583990597586799167054.jpg

6B09E542-A72A-4236-8946-5354D6129F15.jpeg

Big hand last night for lazy pineapple hi/low...most of chips in play not even in pic. three guys shoved, one hand and two biggest stacks not in pic (photographer was full of bourbon)...nut flush lost to boat for high but they split as guy with flush had the low. Third guy with biggest stack had king high flush

Had to cancel my game tonight, combo of Father's day and summer I guess. Bummer!

F506F9B3-FB45-4DBF-8F0D-26AB2F0DAC2E.png
Hazel needs more wine. ;)
Wouldn’t that be funny. Crazy thing about that picture is that my friend Mike who always sits there, got up to get more wine and comes back to a hand of rolled up Jacks. Ended up being a huge hand that he won with JJs full and 3 others chasing low hands that never made it. Hazel and Mike have hooked up together in the past for hands as well.

Wouldn’t that be funny. Crazy thing about that picture is that my friend Mike who always sits there, got up to get more wine and comes back to a hand of rolled up Jacks. Ended up being a huge hand that he won with JJs full and 3 others chasing low hands that never made it. Hazel and Mike have hooked up together in the past for hands as well.
Hazel needs to work on her poker face. Pretty obvious she has Nutter Butters here.
F087154A-3DB7-4EC5-A337-3F0B30652DD1.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom