Official Home Game Pics Thread! (71 Viewers)

Forgot to post this from last weekend.

Attachments

• 48E2383F-7D1A-40EB-BF3F-D9B28FCBAD4E.jpeg
    48E2383F-7D1A-40EB-BF3F-D9B28FCBAD4E.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 346
All set for tomorrow's game. T20k with a show 'em chip (please excuse the phone pics).

How do you guys handle your 'Show 'Em' chips? Sometimes we charge 10% of the game entry for a chip option. If we have a $100 buy-in, you can purchase one (and only one) 'Show'Em' chip for $10. Once it's tossed onto the table, it's removed from the game. That 'Show'Em' chip purchase goes straight to the host for their services. The catch is, if you don't buy one, you can't have one used against you. This is represented by a little red chip 'we call a blocker', instead of our blue 'Show'Em' chip. We don't do it all the time, but it's a host option.

Getting setup for the small game tonight. First time to host in a while and looking forward to it. Busy day today but almost done.

On the chip menu tonight
Making their debut are the RailRoad Pass Fracs, paired with the old faithful Flamingo spotted birds, Hacienda $5 chips and some Dunes Baccarat $20 just for fun!

IMG_3884.JPG

Getting setup for the small game tonight. First time to host in a while and looking forward to it. Busy day today but almost done.

On the chip menu tonight
Making their debut are the RailRoad Pass Fracs, paired with the old faithful Flamingo spotted birds, Hacienda $5 chips and some Dunes Baccarat $20 just for fun!

View attachment 175174
Glad to see you back!

50c/50c NLHE cash game with the Cali Bells. Started night out with an hour of 2/4 limit SOHE, then an hour of 2/4 limit 2-7 Triple Draw.
$100 in, $380 out. I won high hand jackpot with quad Jacks, beat out quad tens.
@chipjoker ran well too.
View attachment 175366

I really liked SOHE, that was a fun game, I did well in 2-7 Triple Draw I had been delt the nuts and 2 other people were in the hand to show down....
I really like the Cali Bells..

Great game @Shaggy

On the topic of hiding high value chips, and just about all chips. The chips in between the glass, snacks and snus boxes was in play when I took this photo the other night.

20180515_202435.jpg

On the chip menu tonight

View attachment 175174

How many spotted birds have you managed to acquire?

How many spotted birds have you managed to acquire?
I think I have about 440 to 460 spotted birds and about 580 of the non birds. So I have a limit set but now would like to even out the birds and non birds so I need another 60 with birds and then I will probably release a rack of the non birds into the wild.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom