Official Home Game Pics Thread! (83 Viewers)

Hahah yep.. Good game last night, thanks for making it possible. Added some extra pics

20180330_220846.jpg
20180330_235404.jpg

Game night at Mesnik44's. I was finally able to attend since I didn't have a rental booked for once.

Main tournament
2018-04-07 18.13.36.jpg

I didn't last long though, 2nd out I believe. On to the cash game where I managed to get crushed as well. At the very least I got to play with my favorite chips of all time. It's just too bad the chips scampered away from my stack rather quickly.

2018-04-07 20.43.43.jpg

4am final stacks pic from Thursday night. I was in the game for about $1800, cashed out for about $1200. Missed a lot of big draws and couldn’t avoid the big draws early on. Made a decent comeback shorthanded to reduce the loss.

My Stack is the left front. Right front seemed to make full houses like it was her job all night!

6D7268A8-C0B2-400E-9433-CFBF193FA6C4.jpeg

I had 10 scheduled for a $250 "Big Baller 250" but several of them had to cancel so I changed it to a "little baller 50" lol

Best way to start the day is when you get your FaceBook reminder that it is Poker Night!

upload_2018-4-14_9-24-42.png

NLH, PLO, and PLO 8

Love when PLO8 is in the mix. I wish I could get my players to play it. Though most of them would be broke with in an hour. I was watching the Live at the Bike show last night and they put a cap on the pot per player for the big bet games. I may try something like that to help keep them from going broke too fast.

Love when PLO8 is in the mix. I wish I could get my players to play it. Though most of them would be broke with in an hour. I was watching the Live at the Bike show last night and they put a cap on the pot per player for the big bet games. I may try something like that to help keep them from going broke too fast.

This is an odd spread limit game:

NLH - $100 max bet
PLO - $75 max bet
O8 - $50 max bet

Encourages a lot of chasing. Value bets are king. Protecting a hand impossible.

I'm planning to do this when introducing PLO/PLO8 to my local group. They're used to .25/.50 NLHE $60 max, so I'm planning to get nickels for one of my cash sets and start them on .05/.10 PLO with a $20 cap per player per hand. As players get comfortable, I'll bring PLO8 and some other PL games into the mix, then I'll remove the cap and see how it goes.

I don't know that my group can handle the swings of a .25/.50 PL game (or the notion of throwing $200+ in the middle to chop up $5 of dead money), so I'll likely end up at .05/.10 or .10/.25.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom