Official Home Game Pics Thread! (41 Viewers)

That's some serious scratch with some non-serious chips.

I know! I’m the newest “regular” at just under 6 months in the game. Most of the others have been playing together anywhere from 3-10 years.

Keeping the game itself secure they worry about since there is a decent number of people that randomly play in the game that knownhoe much money is at it every week. But they don’t understand chip security at all for some reason.

Once I finish labeling my Soapy Parlor set I’m going to talk to the host about using them and why it is important.

8C7AC991-2A0A-4BAD-BAEF-1741681A7432.jpeg

was pretty sober at poker last night but still lost money somehow.

That describes my game last night. Had a blast as always with a seven handed .25/.50 NLHE game, but man did I run poorly. Second best when I had a hand, draws that never hit, and hours of folding trash.

Next to last hand of the night, I get 200bb in the middle with :ac::qd: vs :jd::jh: on a :9c::7c::3c: flop, whiff whiff, ending the night stuck $220. C'est la poker.

The two big winners ended up leaving about $40 on the table to help cover snacks and booze. Totally unnecessary but super nice of them. I play with good people.

A couple of pre game shots:

IMG_20180316_183907.jpg

IMG_20180316_183922.jpg

Last edited:
(Ok, maybe not totally sober. I did put a dent in that bottle of Bulleit Rye in picture #2.)

You've got Stoli - I'm in :D

On a technical note, are those suits on the rail to cover seams, or purely decorational?

You've got Stoli - I'm in :D

On a technical note, are those suits on the rail to cover seams, or purely decorational?

The Stoli is left from a couple games ago when one of my players made Moscow Mules for everyone. That was a fun night.

The suits are decorational. It's an Asian-made table that I bought online years ago, and somehow it hasn't fallen apart yet. I see an upgrade in my very near future...

Looks like we're going to be 2 tables for the 3rd time this Saturday! Pretty cool, as we started this little game 3 handed in my old 1 bedroom apartment in Vienna about 5 years ago. Therefore, I procured a temporary upgrade (a pokermat) for table #2 until I can get a nice main table for the game room. They don't make these things like they used to (had one over ten years ago and it was junk)! Will post pictures of the game this weekend.

IMG_20180320_205821500.jpg
IMG_20180320_205940462.jpg

Looks like we're going to be 2 tables for the 3rd time this Saturday! Pretty cool, as we started this little game 3 handed in my old 1 bedroom apartment in Vienna about 5 years ago. Therefore, I procured a temporary upgrade (a pokermat) for table #2 until I can get a nice main table for the game room. They don't make these things like they used to (had one over ten years ago and it was junk)! Will post pictures of the game this weekend.

View attachment 162132 View attachment 162131

Nice! I'll be getting my Atlantic Clubs in play for the first time Saturday as well. Same colors as your set. Love the White 5k.

What will your starting stacks be?

Nice! I'll be getting my Atlantic Clubs in play for the first time Saturday as well. Same colors as your set. Love the White 5k.

What will your starting stacks be?
Yeah, I think it was hod who proposed the bright white 5k in the original group buy (I could be mistaken on that one). Was a great idea! Glad I went with them. Fantastic chips--you'll love 'em.

I typically do 12/12/3/7 with rebuys for the first hour or hour and a half, 5k add-on at the end of rebuy period for half the buyin. For the rebuys and add-ons I use the whites (with less players sometimes I'll use the 1ks for a few). I've done 15k starting stacks a few times with 12/12/5/11 just to get more chips on the table! Also works pretty well.

Took the tourney down!

3 players left and I out kicked the all in player on a flush, he tried arguing the ace high flush on the board meant we split. My 8 of diamonds beat his no diamond hand.

Short stack said pay me $20 over payout and I’ll walk. I paid the $20 to make my wife happy :LOL: :laugh:. In for $45, out with $210.

I’m gonna keep thanking @krafticus for these chips until my luck runs out! I have never been so purely lucky in my life. Anything I did, I won. So, prepare for months of complaining about losing.

image.jpg

Took the tourney down!

3 players left and I out kicked the all in player on a flush, he tried arguing the ace high flush on the board meant we split. My 8 of diamonds beat his no diamond hand.

Short stack said pay me $20 over payout and I’ll walk. I paid the $20 to make my wife happy :LOL: :laugh:. In for $45, out with $210.

I’m gonna keep thanking @krafticus for these chips until my luck runs out! I have never been so purely lucky in my life. Anything I did, I won. So, prepare for months of complaining about losing.

View attachment 162738
So glad that they provided that extra run good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom