Official Home Game Pics Thread! (54 Viewers)

I was talking with @detroitdad about them last night. They are way too sharp. Hotstamps are silver foil. Comparable to dice chips...*maybe* super diamonds.

:cool:

:eek:

Okay, okay, okay. In all seriousness. Minty, sharp THC's? Shuffle link butter. T25 was my favorite of the five smallest tourney chips (wasn't around long enough to see more than that). Absolutely amazing. Cell phone pics don't do the colors justice. The cash chips are outstanding as well.

I would've walked to @mike32's house in single digit temps to play those chips.

I dropped down to a Moto 5GS plus, but it still has a 13MP camera. The lighting, my unfamiliarity with the camera software and my novice photographer status (and even that might be a stretch) all contributed to these pics not doing the chips justice.

C4481EFE-7E2D-4F8A-B9A1-2A631AFF3E70.jpeg

It’s been bitter sweet, but our home game is officially saying goodbye to the Milano cash chips. Our first decent set of chips that our home game poker crew have been using for the past 5 or so years. I won some money with them this past Friday so I’ve invested that money to complete the new set we will be using(CC Pharoahs)[Then eventually my mixed paulson set once we up the blinds from 25c-50c to 50c-$1.]. They’ve served us well and I highly recommend them for a first decent set of chips. I may just use them as a travel set from now on so they are not completely gone. Just not being used at our bi-weekly cash game as they are getting old and have worn out their welcome(I still love them though). Also I’ll still use the Milano tourney set as they don’t have much wear since they haven’t been used much. We mainly play cash games now.

View attachment 146648
It’s been bitter sweet, but our home game is officially saying goodbye to the Milano cash chips. Our first decent set of chips that our home game poker crew have been using for the past 5 or so years. I won some money with them this past Friday so I’ve invested that money to complete the new set we will be using(CC Pharoahs)[Then eventually my mixed paulson set once we up the blinds from 25c-50c to 50c-$1.]. They’ve served us well and I highly recommend them for a first decent set of chips. I may just use them as a travel set from now on so they are not completely gone. Just not being used at our bi-weekly cash game as they are getting old and have worn out their welcome(I still love them though). Also I’ll still use the Milano tourney set as they don’t have much wear since they haven’t been used much. We mainly play cash games now.

You aren't the first, and won't be the last to relegate the Milanos to "Travel Set" status. They are fine chips, but once you've done something nicer, it's kind of hard to go back.

View attachment 146648

Glad I got in on the last game with the Milanos, they ran good for me (and you) last week. ;)

Nice action shot!

We dress similarly for poker, what's the temperature?!
probably high 50s if i had to guess, have a standing floor electric heater zoned for half a basement but blows inconsitently throughout the night

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom