Official Home Game Pics Thread! (29 Viewers)

Growing towers of arc yellow.

IMG_20171216_235809681_LL.jpg

They were for sale for a long time!!! I had first bought a used set but realized I didn’t like used chips much and that the $1 & $5 were too close in color.

So I bought 200 secondary $5’s at $1 each to start. I fell in love with them as soon as they arrived and ordered a bunch more. By the end of the sale Jim was cleaning out the $1’s for 60c or 65c each or so and I picked up a few hundred more of them.

One of my players actually played on the river boat and said these chips are the nicest thing to come out of that hunk of crap! :LOL: :laugh:

I didn't know PCAs were a chiproom sale. Man, such lovely chips!

I put together a little year-ending player appreciation motif to my game last night. It was the last game I'll be able to host until early-mid January, and I was feeling a little creative and generous. I wanted to do something related to the upcoming holidays, so to honor the new year, I grabbed some art from Google images and put together a card for each player, plus stuffed it with a $20 state raffle ticket. Those who made it over to play were quite happy they did! Here's a pic of what I put together, mostly from Google and with some photoshopping:

cardcover.jpg

cardinside.jpg

Unfortunately, not everyone showed up who said they were coming, so I'm stuck :rolleyes: with a few extra raffle tickets. Their loss!

And for something related to Christmas, I came up with this idea for during the tournament: any time a player is dealt a 2-5 of either both red cards, or both black cards, they must fold it face up, in turn, pre-flop, to receive one of these:

compchip.jpg

I ended up handing out three of them, and it was only a 6-handed tournament! They really liked the chip, and I think I'm going to touch up the artwork a little and have Gear make some proper labels; all I did was put some packing tape over a paper printout. I'm sure they all will get used quickly, as all of the tournaments I host allow rebuys and an add-on. Overall, everyone had a great time, and most of them stayed after the tournament and played cash games til 2 AM. It was a happy end to 2017.

Anyone else ever get a little carried away?

Just flopped top set and faded the flush and open ended straight draw.

Up over $1500 now and I’m only the second biggest stack lol!

PS

The Heritage Club cars protector has done an outstanding job!

5972CD34-937E-4891-AF07-CDDE8A412AAF.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom