Official Home Game Pics Thread! (43 Viewers)

Played some C.H.O.P tonight. I think I came in about 6th out of 17. Each hand the dealer rolls a die to play either crazy pineapple, hold'em, omaha or pineapple.

2017-12-10 22.06.50.jpg

Having participated in exactly one bonspiel in my life, I can honestly say that curling on TV is watchable... Along the same lines as golf, you don't want to watch with heavy eyes, but its interesting. I'll catch the occasional match/contest/whatever on CBC and I'll usually try to catch some of the action during the winter olympics.

... and they're watching curling?! I mean, WTF? And regular index? Come on!

You can mock the curling I guess but jumbo index cards are for senior citizens ;) I really wanted the new Desjgn cards but my crew would bitch the entire game about jumbo index. They look bridge sized thank God.

Love those Kems but I hope they don't warp on youo_O

Love those Kems but I hope they don't warp on youo_O

I love ‘em too. I’ve had them for ages and recently they started curling (heh) up a bit and were getting sticky so I washed them in hot soapy water.

They warped like crazy as they were drying but eventually flattened right out. They are good as new again, which is great because I always choose them out of about 20 setups I have to play with.

Here is the before:

36884B6E-243D-4252-9D0E-31059BD93624.jpeg

I love ‘em too. I’ve had them for ages and recently they started curling (heh) up a bit and were getting sticky so I washed them in hot soapy water.

They warped like crazy as they were drying but eventually flattened right out. They are good as new again, which is great because I always choose them out of about 20 setups I have to play with.

Here is the before:

View attachment 139445
congrats, scared me when u said hot water. I use luke-warm water, figured you were gonna say you ruined them on yourself lol as some of my locals have done with their plastic cards and hot water.. the decks i gave to them, and they used like 4 times lol :cautious::cautious::cautious:

If I could use the Hot Tub Time Machine to go back to two events, the PCA Chiproom Sale would be one of them. :LOL: :laugh:

They were for sale for a long time!!! I had first bought a used set but realized I didn’t like used chips much and that the $1 & $5 were too close in color.

So I bought 200 secondary $5’s at $1 each to start. I fell in love with them as soon as they arrived and ordered a bunch more. By the end of the sale Jim was cleaning out the $1’s for 60c or 65c each or so and I picked up a few hundred more of them.

One of my players actually played on the river boat and said these chips are the nicest thing to come out of that hunk of crap! :LOL: :laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom