Official Home Game Pics Thread! (61 Viewers)

image.jpg

Tried to make it three in a row at @ChaosRock's EOW league, but I was taken out by the host. Still a great time; as always, thanks for the invite.

View attachment 1332793View attachment 1332794View attachment 1332795View attachment 1332796
Lovely chips!
I really like some of these darker colored sets.
Nothing against bright glow colors, but these got a style i like, even with same spots overall.
A red denom would make these a perfect oldschool classic!
Is there a cash version of this set?

Looks like a fun time!
You don't like the cards mold? Or why do you call them slippery?
Yeah, I am not a big fan of cards mold chips. But I’m a chip snob so feel free to discount my review. The cards molds feel great at first but I found if you shuffle them, the grippiness wears off and you end up with pretty slippery chips. I had a bunch of Caesars cards mold chips myself but quickly grew to hate them and got rid of them. This set I donated to a friend who only hosts a couple times a year.

I spend too much time in home games! Played at a cardroom for the first time in a while. 4 hearts on the board, I say "Heart Check!" and peek at my cards knowing full well I had QhJs; it was heads up, but the dealer/Villain didn't see the humor and thought I'd said "hard check". Apologized and made it clear I wasn't angling. Bricked the river and bet half pot with air, Villain folds Kh faceup and said the heart would've gotten me in trouble!

Eh, didn't tell him I was already in trouble and had nothing, but apologized again for the misunderstanding. Will be more careful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom