Official Home Game Pics Thread! (34 Viewers)

That entire photo is a poker-playing train wreck -- all-white plastic chips, funky denominations and colors, wooden racetrack/trays, vinyl(?) playing surface, lighting glare, etc....yech.

Except for all the chips that are in Mark's stack. (y) :thumbsup:

Must be a juicy game to endure all that. Is that guy wearing brass knuckles??

All that and more - they pre-deal the flop turn and river - no cut card - splash the pot - call out possible hands - but they are a nice group of guys that like to gamble.

No brass knucks - just a big ring.

All that and more - they pre-deal the flop turn and river - no cut card - splash the pot - call out possible hands - but they are a nice group of guys that like to gamble.

No brass knucks - just a big ring.

Yea, you don’t want to step on your dick trying to get the rest of them to change the game they are used to playing when it is so proffitable. I learned from that mistake many years ago. I used to play with a bunch it office guys from UPS, the poker was secondary to getting wasted and busting balls. It was a great game because of how much money was on the table. But they did all the same things you describe. Stupid me would try to correct them. Eventually I stopped getting the invite. More likely because I was always winning than anything and they wanted to keep the money between themselves. But if I had just gone with the flow more I may have lasted longer.

What are you guys talking about?! These cards are amazing! The spades and clubs look very different, unless you are blind! haha. Smooth, very very durable, and good looking. I agree, the 7s also look amazing.

Bklt2fTxSmWZO+15MDbQ5A.jpg

Do French and Italians get along over there?

What are you guys talking about?! These cards are amazing! The spades and clubs look very different, unless you are blind! haha. Smooth, very very durable, and good looking. I agree, the 7s also look amazing.

View attachment 135388

I don't like them....it's a shame when you paid a wsop buy in to play with this cards !
I don't like regular index also.

Me in wsop 2015
11219710_10153346647900279_6344713413878894260_n.jpg

View attachment 135388

I suppose if you have bad enough eyesight that things can look like blobs, then the club could turn into a spade blob?

7D9B96CA-0E45-4BB8-B7D3-D294868A489F.jpeg
3C30446A-1CC5-494B-B008-5F99D504FA0E.jpeg

I suppose if you have bad enough eyesight that things can look like blobs, then the club could turn into a spade blob?

View attachment 135398 View attachment 135399

Your cards look different. I just purchased these on amazon a week ago, so maybe they changed them. Look how smart the tip of the spade is on my deck is. Hehe sharp tip.

michael-scott-thats-what-she-said.jpg

Also my diamonds do not look like that.

Your cards look different. I just purchased these on amazon a week ago, so maybe they changed them. Look how smart the tip of the spade is on my deck is. Hehe sharp tip.

Also my diamonds do not look like that.

Wow you're right, they look completely different... mine look more "blobby" than yours, for sure.

Has anyone tried J Design (Desjgn)? Heard of him on a few podcasts. Really like the cards and the custom designs he’s made.

Attachments

• 674484DF-B61D-4B87-987E-49EE7529FA02.jpeg
    674484DF-B61D-4B87-987E-49EE7529FA02.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 193
  • F27AEA88-BD2F-4C0E-9BB3-72D3ADD53BCD.jpeg
    F27AEA88-BD2F-4C0E-9BB3-72D3ADD53BCD.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 182
Has anyone tried J Design (Desjgn)? Heard of him on a few podcasts. Really like the cards and the custom designs he’s made.
He's very popular around here (and an active vendor). Those Classic Victorians are my favorite cards to use.

Last edited:
We always start at .25/.25 but lately there hasn't been a single pot without a straddle to at least $1... usually 2 or 3. By the end of the night we just buy up the quarters and take them off the table.

My 25/50c game has a max buy-in of $200 so it much closer to a $1/2 game. The biggest winner is always in the $600-700 range and occasionally closer to $1k depending on the line up.

We always start at .25/.25 but lately there hasn't been a single pot without a straddle to at least $1... usually 2 or 3. By the end of the night we just buy up the quarters and take them off the table.

You seriously need to consider changing your game then. Otherwise, you risk inviting a new player to your microstakes game that is actually a $1/$2, and only stand to make someone upset. Meanwhile, you are potentially missing out on $1/$2 players that would be a good fit for your group.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom