Official Home Game Pics Thread! (63 Viewers)

I didn't know @detroitdad was traveling that far for home games nowadays...

This was your mandatory rebuy game?

Hell, I owe Adam a trip out to his place. I would gladly travel to play in one of his games. I need him to host on a FRI or SAT vs his THUR games. It would be fantastic to get those Club House chips into play :)

Hell, I owe Adam a trip out to his place. I would gladly travel to play in one of his games. I need him to host on a FRI or SAT vs his THUR games. It would be fantastic to get those Club House chips into play :)

Well now that I play on this Thursday game every week I will be changing my game to a weekend night again. There is just to much soft money for me to not play it every week.

Early stack shot in our league games tonight 19 player T10000. Got lucky early to win about 75% of another guys stack after stinging him on the river
IMG_3474.JPG

I had a couple guys cancel tonight so I am going to try to get my Martini Club into play for the first time. I think I can barely squeak by depending on what they buy-in for. Added my crazy little room. Hate to show it compared to some of the palaces I've seen but sharing is caring :) The guy on the wall is my Uncle Ace who was the inspiration for my Ace's custom set.

IMG_0247.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG
IMG_0250.JPG

Last edited:
I had a couple guys cancel tonight so I am going to try to get my Martini Club into play for the first time. I think I can barely squeak by depending on what they buy-in for. Added my crazy little room. Hate to show it compared to some of the palaces I've seen but sharing is caring :) The guy on the wall is my Uncle Ace who was the inspiration for my Ace's custom set.

View attachment 134809View attachment 134810View attachment 134814

Nice table, chairs look very comfy, I’d play there! Good luck.

View attachment 134809View attachment 134810View attachment 134814
Love this setup. Great place to play!

Seriously, great room - I’d love to have a set up halfway as nice as that.

Great chips too, I like seeing the fantasy sets back from when my chip interest got hold of me.

First garage night, didn't have enough players for the planned tournament so we audibled to cash (my preference anyway :D).

10c/20c got pretty deep towards the end of the night with 3-4 players left. I sat on an average stack most of the night and finally got paid off on a couple of big hands. Notably the last hand holding :9h::9c: on a :as::ts::9d: flop 3 handed, I lead, he shoves, I call. He shows :ad::jc: and we hold. In for $20 out for $80.

Really enjoyed the garage atmosphere and not having to worry about disturbing the wife and kids.

IMG_20171118_164436.jpg IMG_20171119_000227.jpg IMG_20171118_164507.jpg

First garage night, didn't have enough players for the planned tournament so we audibled to cash (my preference anyway :D).

10c/20c got pretty deep towards the end of the night with 3-4 players left. I sat on an average stack most of the night and finally got paid off on a couple of big hands. Notably the last hand holding :9h::9c: on a :as::ts::9d: flop 3 handed, I lead, he shoves, I call. He shows :ad::jc: and we hold. In for $20 out for $80.

Really enjoyed the garage atmosphere and not having to worry about disturbing the wife and kids.

View attachment 135032 View attachment 135033 View attachment 135034
I converted my garage last year to my office/studio/poker palace (see above) but also had my first game in there last night. I'd been playing in the house but the setup and the noise drove me to try the garaffice and it worked out great.

View attachment 135032 View attachment 135033 View attachment 135034
Garage poker!!

Ditto - Maybe for younger eyes they are fine, but the club/spade similarity in these cards are why I look at clubs and spades before making another card purchase.

I didn't make any errors at the WSOP, but I would be surprised if I wasn't giving off at least some tells indicating that I had 2 black cards.

That entire photo is a poker-playing train wreck -- all-white plastic chips, funky denominations and colors, wooden racetrack/trays, vinyl(?) playing surface, lighting glare, etc....yech.

Except for all the chips that are in Mark's stack. (y) :thumbsup:

Must be a juicy game to endure all that. Is that guy wearing brass knuckles??

That entire photo is a poker-playing train wreck -- all-white plastic chips, funky denominations and colors, wooden racetrack/trays, vinyl(?) playing surface, lighting glare, etc....yech.

Except for all the chips that are in Mark's stack. (y) :thumbsup:

Must be a juicy game to endure all that. Is that guy wearing brass knuckles??

Don't forget the dirty stack!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom