Official Home Game Pics Thread! (46 Viewers)

20170729_180544.jpg
1501366030084883631852.jpg

Nice to wake up to a reminder of the hand that ended my night. I thought my KK or TT would hold on one side. I suck at sohe among other things. Nice hand Wedge.

It was good seeing you Mike. Shame I didn't play longer. The combination of playing bad and well.....playing bad doesn't usually bode well lol. At least I got to bed at a decent hour last night :)

what app are you using on the tablet, if you don't mind me asking?

It's called Blinds are up on the Google play store. It's the best one I can find for android. The only thing I don't like is that you can't set the times for individual levels. Like the first 3 levels I have set to 20 min then 15 after that. The options only let you set the time for X amount of levels and then a preset time after that

Chipping up some more in 3 handed holdem being dealt AA QQ and 32s. Of course I had to use the 32s to win...
15020060637692141284736.jpg

Found this pic on my harddrive while looking for pics for our wedding next week. Thought I might share it with you guys. Was my first ever Straight Flush live. Were playing NL20 Courchevel. Villain found the Ace high flush with a flopped set Jacks. Yeah, that's been a lucky turn for me.

Clay unicorns?! Do you have any idea how rare those are?! Those are not chips that you use to teach kids!
It's all good. I bought the chips for them. They are almost teenagers and respect the chips (they won't touch them without me there). They obviously don't shuffle and we play on felt.

It was priceless to see their faces when I showed them chips that I specifically bought for them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom