Official Home Game Pics Thread! (89 Viewers)

Took down another $500 satellite seat from our local group, I think I may use this as a Colossus buy in.
IMG_6882.JPG

Got the GCRs I bought off @brianb10 in play tonight! T10k stacks of 12, 12, 5, 6... had @Kyle and @pokerplayingpisces in the house.

The PCF crew did damn well... Kyle chopped three-ways for 3rd and took home $275 ($830 in the main pot), Pisces grabbed the $90 high hand jackpot with quad Kings, and I took home 4th at $35. Not the best finish, but out of 18 buyins, and 5 rebuys, I'll take it!

FebTourneyJSD-2.jpg

FebTourneyJSD-1.jpg

FebTourneyJSD-3.jpg

FebTourneyJSD-4.jpg

FebTourneyJSD-6.jpg

FebTourneyJSD-5.jpg

Got the GCRs I bought off @brianb10 in play tonight! T10k stacks of 12, 12, 5, 6... had @Kyle and @pokerplayingpisces in the house.

The PCF crew did damn well... Kyle chopped three-ways for 3rd and took home $275 ($830 in the main pot), Pisces grabbed the $90 high hand jackpot with quad Kings, and I took home 4th at $35. Not the best finish, but out of 18 buyins, and 5 rebuys, I'll take it!

View attachment 81303

View attachment 81302

View attachment 81304

View attachment 81305

View attachment 81307

View attachment 81306
Great time @justsomedude ! Always love playing poker with you and @pokerplayingpisces . Great setup as always with great people. Great chips and a huge fan of those Desjgn playing cards. They are awesome. I can't wait to get some jumbo setups myself. :)

20170211_231117_zpsihfdho9m.jpg

After finishing second in the tourney I sit down with 100 at the cash table. Thank god my friend was running the bank. I was to busy "celebrating".

I think the second hand of the SOHE round I scooped for just a touch more in this picture. Ended up losing about half of it later on. Still had a positive over all finish on the night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom