Official Home Game Pics Thread! (53 Viewers)

Any other pics of that table and cloth:whistle: :whistling:

Of course

2015-11-28 18.56.01.jpg

From Friday...

pokes3.jpg

@Kyle and my buddy Pete arrive early and start talking politics. Uh oh!! :eek::D

pokes1.jpg

An early shot of the crew before we were "full" with around 16 players. @Kyle, @pokerplayingpisces, and @nitzilla all turned out. I love playing with this Colorado PCF contingent... great players that really make you step up your game!!! (and just great guys too!!)

pokes6.jpg

pokes5.jpg

I got the the Stardust Poker Mansion cash chips onto the felt with the CPC custom quarters... my go-to cash set!

pokes4.jpg

My first ever straight flush... flopped the straight, and improved to the K-high straight flush on the turn!!

All in all, a great night with a great crew. Looking forward to the next one!! (y) :thumbsup:

Gross spot first hand of the night - ran my nut flush into strsight flush - amazingly only lost half my stack

View attachment 79543
I did this Friday playing $1/3 for a $200 limit, turned the King high flush put him all in and he hit the one out straight flush.

In other news those might be my favorite cash chips of all time.

I'd enjoy hearing the hand history to see how you got paid off against those two opponents :)

We played a very casual/drunk/loose cash game (.50/$1 NLHE) last night, and that was LATE in the game so the details are a bit fuzzy... But basically there was a ton of action pre-flop from the small blind (A10 in the pic) and UTG (he had QQ cards aren't in pic, the 5-8 in the pic was not involved).

Pot was probably ~$10-15 pre-flop. I limped in simply because it was getting late and figured why the heck not, I like 2s :whistle: :whistling: and I had the button.

Flop came out J,K,2 to my delight and A10 bet ~$10 and QQ (short stack) went all in for ~$30. I groaned, talked some smack and called, as did A10. Everyone else folded. Turn came out with a 4 that didn't really help anyone. A10 checks to me, I also checked.

River drops the 4th deuce, I am trying to contain myself. A10 checks to me, I bet $20, and A10 immediately goes all in an attempt to bluff his way out of his blown straight draw- I acted pissed off that he check raised me all in for a few seconds, then smiled ear to ear, called, and flipped over the nuts :cool: Then I just sat back and listened to the guys cry about me being a river rat all night :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
how does someone join this league???

Its just a group of 10-12 guys that get together once a month for a game, 11 total games with the last being a free roll. We do $35+15 buy in, with the $15 held back for the free roll and part going to the points leader.

It would be a very long drive for you since we are in central IL!!

Its just a group of 10-12 guys that get together once a month for a game, 11 total games with the last being a free roll. We do $35+15 buy in, with the $15 held back for the free roll and part going to the points leader.

It would be a very long drive for you since we are in central IL!!
Sounds fun, wish I was closer. Bloomington/Normal area???

My friends annual Super bowl Tournament. 30 person $200 buy in. Using my old All-in chips along with my old Alaska flag table I built along time ago.

We chopped 6 ways at 2 AM for $1,000 each. It was a great tourney I played well made a couple of mistakes but all in all played strong start to finish.

My one lucky hand I had AK off I re raised my opponent he called pre flop he then checked dark. the flop came A Q 5 two clubs I put him all in and he snap called me with AQ turn club river club I had the A of club

IMG_1121.JPG

IMG_1122.JPG

IMG_1124.JPG

IMG_1127.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1123.JPG
    IMG_1123.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 127

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom