Official Home Game Pics Thread! (87 Viewers)

Oreo cookie dealer button perfectly compliments the Rounders. Not sure who it was that originally came up with the idea, but hats off to you fellow chipper.

Also, new favorite game, "no peek" SOHE. Once the cards are split up and laid down, you can't look at them again. Amazing how hard it turns out to be to remember six cards.

PayThatMan.jpg

Some 1/2 action today, with @tdccarpenter and @Pawn38, who made his debut at my home game, in attendance.

Mr. Pawn scooped a rather nice pot during a three-way all-in.

IMG_8009.jpg

IMG_8011.jpg

We had some good consistent action throughout the day, a lot of pot builders.

IMG_8012.jpg

Scimeca's, a KC staple for brats, sausage and hot dogs, and chili for lunch.

IMG_8007.jpg

A6E35744-0C73-4840-A5FD-5DB805B3D7C4.jpeg

Final table pic from the tourney last night with the @DarkHelmet55 crew!
20210911_233759.jpg

Brie, myself and maroon shirt at the other end were from our crew. Unfortunately none of us made the cash! Wild action, got mine in with AJ and chip leader steam roller known as Asshole Bill (black shirt on the left) took me out with K10 off but that's poker.

I was 3/4 drunk for the circus games cash table. Wild ride but in for $100 out for $305! Unfortunately no pictures but HSI RHC in play for that one.

This venue that Brett hosts in is a 1800s hotel, transformed into a restuarant and is absolutely amazing. Awesome host with a trully fun group of players!

Thank you for another great evening Brett! We are learning to love Sviten with you guys!!

First home game. Pulled it together very last minute with some neighbors while our kids did an outdoor movie and flashlight tag, so pretty light on the snacks. Started at 8 and ended up running til 12:30. They had played in quite a few years, but great group of guys and all loosened up pretty quickly. Couple of rebus and all in for frequent games- were all hooked after the first hour.
Prep
20210911_193553.jpg
20210911_193549.jpg

Starting stack. Everyone bought in for $30.
20210908_174604.jpg

Not many in game pictures- too busy with the action on a shorthanded game and shooting the shit. One of the bigger pots of the night. Largest pot was around $36 I believe so just a friendly game to get everyone out of the house and getting support for a bit higher stakes next time possibly.
20210911_221535.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom