Official Home Game Pics Thread! (48 Viewers)

Man that table is just amazing, I know I’ve said it before but damn! Glad to see it in action, your friends better respect it! Also thank you for your service :)

Clearly, you're keeping "Duty First!" in mind as host with that hot dog roller. Gotta take care of the guests.

Looks fantastic! The table speaks for itself and those custom ceramics are pretty dope!

Man that table is just amazing, I know I’ve said it before but damn! Glad to see it in action, your friends better respect it!

Thanks, man. Oh, they know. I'm treating it like a brand new car. No drinking or eating at the table for like the first year. Yes, there are cup holders, but nada! :LOL: :laugh:

Clearly, you're keeping "Duty First!" in mind as host with that hot dog roller. Gotta take care of the guests.

As a former BRO solider yourself, you know the deal. Can't wait for you to join the fun. "Forward the Big Red One!"

First home game in 6 months, and first game ever for my son (8 yrs old). He picked the chips (good taste) and handled all of the procedural stuff very well.

Typical rookie mistakes of not folding and overvaluing hands. He got a lot more aggressive when he realized that I would fold, which backfired when I actually had the goods.

20200912_160749.jpg

As some of my battle buddies said, "It's time."

The people spoke, so I finally hosted a 7-handed .25/.50 game this afternoon (first time since early March). Full table will eventually happen. None of my regs knew about my new poker table, via the great @T_Chan, and they were blown away when they walked in the house and put their eyes on it for the first time. Also used the opportunity to use some recently purchased custom Army-themed ceramic chips from @BR Pro Poker since the table was full of veterans (thanks for getting the order my way super fast, Kristil!).

View attachment 531966

Oh, the important thing: hot dog roller also finally saw some action.

View attachment 531969

Much appreciation to you and your players. Especially after yesterday’s anniversary. Still seems like yesterday when the attack happened.

Lol. I thought I left out all of those dick pics. Guess I was too tired and missed that one.

We have a guy in our game who says “I have a dick sandwich” whenever he has nothing. One of the other guys suprised him with an actual “dick sandwich” last night.

View attachment 531734
For some reason I always thought this was @Steppenwolf... you said Nistha brought a bottle of vodka one time and this guy was holding a bottle in the picture. I was lter told that wasn't him, just a regular local. Dick sandwich I guess is a good name. Lmao

Next time there's a giveaway by playing along with your members... will this guy be dick sandwich? My last player didn't work out well... can't even remeber his name.

Edit @WhiteMamba1646 did the play along giveaway... never mind. Sorry Jason.

It’s a lot of the same guys in both of our games. Lol. I’ll make sure to let everyone know Mike is a.k.a. “Mr. Dick Sandwich” next time around. Lol.

For some reason I always thought this was @Steppenwolf... you said Nistha brought a bottle of vodka one time and this guy was holding a bottle in the picture. I was lter told that wasn't him, just a regular local. Dick sandwich I guess is a good name. Lmao
Dick Sandwich was just the guy I almost caused to stumble with that bottle of vodka. I think after he's had a rough night of cards, he's especially tempted to polish off a fifth .

As some of my battle buddies said, "It's time."

The people spoke, so I finally hosted a 7-handed .25/.50 game this afternoon (first time since early March). Full table will eventually happen. None of my regs knew about my new poker table, via the great @T_Chan, and they were blown away when they walked in the house and put their eyes on it for the first time. Also used the opportunity to use some recently purchased custom Army-themed ceramic chips from @BR Pro Poker since the table was full of veterans (thanks for getting the order my way super fast, Kristil!).

View attachment 531966

Oh, the important thing: hot dog roller also finally saw some action.

View attachment 531969

The table and lighting is freakin awesome.

I will have to ask forgiveness and repent for a great sin I have committed!

To my great surprise, 3 people who are part of my bubble apparently like playing poker. So while I expected to have my set’s inaugural game somewhere in 2021, it actually happened last night.

We played 5c/10c for about 3-4 hours, had some drinks and we all ended up donating most of our stacks to one player who ran insanely hot :)

Unfortunately, I had too much fun, so I completely forgot to take pictures. My set’s first game will have to live on in memory.

Like the memory of my set if Aces getting cracked by a straight.
Or the memory of my set of Kings getting flushed away on the river.
Or the memory of my full house KKKAA getting its ass kicked by a full house AAAKK.

Yeah.

Fun game :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I will have to ask forgiveness and repent for a great sin I have committed!

To my great surprise, 3 people who are part of my bubble apparently like playing poker. So while I expected to have my set’s inaugural game somewhere in 2021, it actually happened last night.

We played 5c/10c for about 3-4 hours, had some drinks and we all ended up donating most of our stacks to one player who ran insanely hot :)

Unfortunately, I had too much fun, so I completely forgot to take pictures. My set’s first game will have to live on in memory.

Like the memory of my set if Aces getting cracked by a straight.
Or the memory of my set of Kings getting flushed away on the river.
Or the memory of my full house KKKAA getting its ass kicked by a full house AAAKK.

Yeah.

Fun game :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
No starting stacks or post game pics. I am usually guilty of no in play pics, I don't use my phone while playing. But still man.... not one pic, eith new chips?? Penalty box 2 minutes!! Lmao kidding

So... what were the comments on the chips? Everybody love them???

No starting stacks or post game pics. I am usually guilty of no in play pics, I don't use my phone while playing. But still man.... not one pic, eith new chips?? Penalty box 2 minutes!! Lmao kidding

So... what were the comments on the chips? Everybody love them???
I understand :p

Well, most people around here have only ever seen dice chips, so they were all impressed with my humble Majestics and they all enjoyed playing with them.

Happy it went well and even happier they all asked to be on the invite list for future games!

I was able to get in the money and place third after going into the third break as the low stack. Six handed we went just under six hours including breaks for the 100K Deepstack. Definitely went longer than I thought. No one was in the mood for a cash game afterwards. The guys (and me) were getting tired.

The hand that got me back in it was incredible. I picked up pocket 6's in the big blind. I had 60 BB's left. I min raised and got four (!) callers. Flop was 6 J 10 rainbow. SB bet the big blind, I flatted, and everyone else still in the hand flatted as well. Turn came a big 6. SB fired another two Bb bullet and I flat called again. Amazingly, everyone called again! River was a blank, SB fired a 3 BB bullet, I shoved, the other three limpers snap folded and SB, whom was big stack at the time, tanked but ended up cry folding. I showed and scooped this Kahuna of a pot!

20200913_193436.jpg

High point of my stack on the night:

20200913_195109.jpg

I was able to get in the money and place third after going into the third break as the low stack. Six handed we went just under six hours including breaks for the 100K Deepstack. Definitely went longer than I thought. No one was in the mood for a cash game afterwards. The guys (and me) were getting tired.

The hand that got me back in it was incredible. I picked up pocket 6's in the big blind. I had 60 BB's left. I min raised and got four (!) callers. Flop was 6 J 10 rainbow. SB bet the big blind, I flatted, and everyone else still in the hand flatted as well. Turn came a big 6. SB fired another two Bb bullet and I flat called again. Amazingly, everyone called again! River was a blank, SB fired a 3 BB bullet, I shoved, the other three limpers snap folded and SB, whom was big stack at the time, tanked but ended up cry folding. I showed and scooped this Kahuna of a pot!

View attachment 532662

High point of my stack on the night:

View attachment 532664

Awesome hand. Quads on the turn can be crazy profitable, even more so when it’s a suit that goes well with the flop. Gives that guy with a made or semi-made hand so much more equity that he thinks he’s gonna destroy his opponent. Little does he know he’s completely dead lol

Awesome hand. Quads on the turn can be crazy profitable, even more so when it’s a suit that goes well with the flop. Gives that guy with a made or semi-made hand so much more equity that he thinks he’s gonna destroy his opponent. Little does he know he’s completely dead lol
In retrospect, I think I would have gotten SB to call if I had just raised to 8 or 10 BB's instead of shoving. A couple of levels earlier, I scooped a big pot and showed a big bluff before losing it all and them some to the aforementioned trip aces hand and the very next hand getting pocket aces cracked by a higher two pair. I think villain tanked thinking that I was trying to push another big bluff over the line.

He never end up showing or telling me what he had, but I put him on Jx that gave him top pair and the 6's on the board. I don't think he had a set or a boat, or else I think he would have called.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom