Official Home Game Pics Thread! (76 Viewers)

I love the retro look of these. Reminds me a bit of a custom inlay someone made that had Bowl-O-Rama in it. Can't remember where.

I love the retro look of these. Reminds me a bit of a custom inlay someone made that had Bowl-O-Rama in it. Can't remember where.

You're absolutely right!

dave99 from CT (not sure if he's on here)

Barts.jpg

Cashing out - $1/$1/$2 PLO. Custom Sunfly ceramics to which he added some Archetype $5s. Slightly tilting, but still the best game in town. [emoji3]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439021719.664208.jpg

And bonus Browning deer logo in the felt. Welcome to the sticks. [emoji13]

It IS a sweet custom table... and just a few miles from downtown Nashville. [emoji12]

Bit of a delay in getting this one posted. This week was a little different. Our game was moved for a week due to a renovation happening at the usual location. We played at one of the pubs owned by a couple of regulars in the game. Tables were borrowed from one of the larger “pub poker” companies that operate in Aust. and happen to run a few nights in this venue - hence the logos on the felt in the pictures.

Game is also a little different this week as it is a tournament not a cash game. Once a month our cash game takes a break and we run a satellite event. This season’s event is as follows: 15 players, 8 events, $250 entry per event (30k prize pool) with a points system calculating your best seven results and your overall finish determining your % of any monies won by the eventual winner’s (1st 50% down to 15th getting 1%)

Prize structure: 1st and 2nd, a seat into the Main Event of the 2016 Aussie Millions (10.6k per seat) 3rd and 4th, Satellite Seat for the Main Event $1150, remainder of the cash is used for prize money in the final two events. This helps ensure “proper play” even for those looking at a 1% share.

Most importantly we are using Stardust Poker Mansion Tournament Chips. 25k starting stacks, 20-minute blinds starting at 50/100: This was event 5 of 8 so the action started early with players trying to stay in touch with the point leaders.

Random action shots:

IMG_0970_zpsahp4d5js.jpg

IMG_0978_zpseogzkkxa.jpg

IMG_0985_zpsu1dwel4i.jpg

My stack after a few early bad beats including flopping a set with AA and getting rivered by a gutshot:

IMG_0972_zpsn9npvvy5.jpg

Action flop of KQJ and two players get it all-in. Board runs out QA and JJ holds up:

IMG_0969_zpsvxoggpkk.jpg

Down to 5 or 6 and the chip leader with 2 dirty stacks

IMG_0979_zpscrmjzzzr.jpg

Standard tournament action AK v AQ:

IMG_0991_zpsnnhpwxrh.jpg

Well played AK

IMG_0992_zpsfo60khd0.jpg

Some 3-handed betting action pre=flop with an all-in bet on the flop. Bettor has A3 under there.

IMG_0997_zpsemjfq3ro.jpg

A3 gets it in on the flop and AQ thinks for a fair while and says “I think you have A3” a number of times. Gets it in anyway and the board pairs for the Q kicker to play. 3rd place eliminated. Pretty brutal considering

IMG_1004_zpsywaaz4jh.jpg

No pics of the final hand as I was dealing at the time, but a flopped straight loses to a rivered full. Gotta love poker.

Next week: back to cash, back to the usual location and some empress chips will hit the felt.

I didn't really take this to post here (bad pic) but to send to a buddy who had just left the game when I was $200 down. After an $80 last effort 3rd bullet I ended up even for the night.... I felt good about it :)

image.jpg

Stocky,

We did. The blues are marked 5 and the pink is NCV. We only had 6 people so we only used the two colors so no one got confused. $1/2 NLH.

Thanks. I had to get a fancy table from K and J poker tables to convince the wife of letting me take over the dining room.

School starts on Sunday and the Exit Only Lounge had its season opener 1/2 NL Wednesday game. Big night for the host. Folded the first 15 hands of the night but Crazy John started with 4 rebuys in the first seven hands. He should go play with the Dr.'s crew. He is friggin' nuts

100 riyals = 200 chips. In for 200, out 2880 , 1440 profit

Next game is a special event on Saturday and a few lady teachers will probably join the game. Might need to start a thread for the EOL. They are very cool and perhaps hot enough to be an avatar for Courage. We'll see.

Last edited:
Couple of weeks worth of Pics here:

Empress:

Second set folded to the raise on the river. Player claimed over-bet bluff. Not so sure

IMG_1029_zps8uazxbn6.jpg

IMG_1032_zpst5hh68ki.jpg

Call the A high flop with JJ and turn a J. Easy game.

IMG_1033_zpsyou7etvc.jpg

All in on the flop because you know it's coming right.

IMG_1036_zpsk1fb9gar.jpg

IMG_1038_zpshoh3tcbe.jpg

IMG_1045_zpsycfutjt6.jpg

Avalon Customs (yes there are $2's and $3 in this set and in play) far too long to explain why but needless to say our game has a history with $3 chips:

Again as a terrible photographer only limited shots this week due to degeneracy.

IMG_1054_zpsonmapxof.jpg

More chips in the case but this is a start.

IMG_1058_zpshj64ah7q.jpg

IMG_1063_zpsnybizunb.jpg

IMG_1067_zpsntogmopg.jpg

At this point the game became short handed and we played SOHE with a twist. The first two cards dealt are your NL hand, the next four are a scrotum hand. Cue Action................

IMG_1072_zps9mxnmyuu.jpg

IMG_1070_zpsop44jyvv.jpg

Tomorrow night?

Hope vacation is treating you well man! :)

My league's first game was last night Bill... Ended up getting busted on the bubble when I shoved AQs and got call by AJo... Dude rivered broadway...

I will host a rotating league here at my place tomorrow night though... For sure hit me up me if your interested...

Hope vacation is treating you well man! :)

My league's first game was last night Bill... Ended up getting busted on the bubble when I shoved AQs and got call by AJo... Dude rivered broadway...

I will host a rotating league here at my place tomorrow night though... For sure hit me up me if your interested...

We just got back about an hour ago. I'm going to start a thread with a ton of pic's later. I'll text you about the game tomorrow night. I have a league game SAT. night. Not sure if I could get away for two nights in a row. I am the eye candy in the relationship and the wifey might not want to let me out (plus I'm going out tonight to watch football)

We just got back about an hour ago. I'm going to start a thread with a ton of pic's later. I'll text you about the game tomorrow night. I have a league game SAT. night. Not sure if I could get away for two nights in a row. I am the eye candy in the relationship and the wifey might not want to let me out (plus I'm going out tonight to watch football)

LOL @ eye candy!!! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom