Official Home Game Pics Thread! (67 Viewers)

Why did you start a tournament at 5 am on a Saturday morning?

Aussies are weird.

Wait. Time is not the same everywhere?
I was going to post the same thing when I read the post at 4 am.

One of us is going to need therapy. If we ever get together for a game, the rest of the table will need a therapist.

Why did you start a tournament at 5 am on a Saturday morning?

Aussies are weird.

Wait. Time is not the same everywhere?
I mean I know Americans in general are fairly uneducated, but I expected better from you lol

zero gingers.

tenor.gif

Im not sure that I want any part of a game where at least one player has been planning on playing for 9 years...
Trust me, you dont want in that "game". I moved 300 miles away from it on purpose. The 10 year returns are just to confirm things have remained largely the same.

Trust me, you dont want in that "game". I moved 300 miles away from it on purpose. The 10 year returns are just to confirm things have remained largely the same.
I know you said you used to live close to where my kids go to high school... Where is home base for you when you come back.

Even if you don't have time for a game, I feel my life would be incomplete if I missed the opportunity to break bread with the Zombies.

I know you said you used to live close to where my kids go to high school... Where is home base for you when you come back.

Even if you don't have time for a game, I feel my life would be incomplete if I missed the opportunity to break bread with the Zombies.
On my last trip it was Northville, now the geographic center (+/-10 miles) to most of the family, including aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, second cousins... given a multi-generational line of auto workers, we sure didn't move very far.

Last known address was Sterling Heights, but I have no immediate plans to return..... even though I'd love to spend some time with all of you fine SE Michigan PCF folks.

Last known address was Sterling Heights, but I have no immediate plans to return..... even though I'd love to spend some time with all of you fine SE Michigan PCF folks.

You'll always have a non-expiring invitation, Dave.

That infographic scares me.

Am I so old that I'm a hipster? I...
  • Own and can tie a Bowtie (not clip-on)
  • Own a Top Hat - Opera hat to be specific, as it collapses so you can put it under your seat so as to not block the view of patrons behind you
  • Shave with a straight razor
  • Drink coffee
  • Own Cassettes and Vinyl
  • Have and can operate a mechanical shutter camera (but have not seen film in years)
  • Love cycling

If the hipsters discover the practicality of using a monocle, I'll be the coolest person on earth. Impressive task for an uber-nerd. :cool

That infographic scares me.

Am I so old that I'm a hipster? I...
  • Own and can tie a Bowtie (not clip-on)
  • Own a Top Hat - Opera hat to be specific, as it collapses so you can put it under your seat so as to not block the view of patrons behind you
  • Shave with a straight razor
  • Drink coffee
  • Own Cassettes and Vinyl
  • Have and can operate a mechanical shutter camera (but have not seen film in years)
  • Love cycling

If the hipsters discover the practicality of using a monocle, I'll be the coolest person on earth. Impressive task for an uber-nerd. :cool
I think the difference between the two is having and using those items to great effect, and owning them somewhat ironically, often from newer companies and providers that don't offer the same great quality of life and value. Your authenticity would separate you from the bearded top hat masses.

On my last trip it was Northville, now the geographic center (+/-10 miles) to most of the family, including aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, second cousins... given a multi-generational line of auto workers, we sure didn't move very far.
I can see Northville from my front yard! I wonder if I’ll ever leave Michigan. I’m 52 and I’ve only lived in Walled Lake, White Lake and South Lyon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom