Official Home Game Pics Thread! (60 Viewers)

In for $1000. Just doubled up in 5 card PLO. On to Drawmaha.

image.jpg

I played that game once at an old college friend’s Super Bowl Party. It was a blast and completely ignored the 2nd half! I should really track one down. And I agree, it should be a hit among any poker players/gambling crowd!
:tup:
Well damn it, there goes my next week. Had to look up how this game is played and it sounds petty damn fun! The actual boards are bit pricey (but they look really nice, and worth the price... just don't want to spend that much) so its DIY time. Making my own board feels like a fun project. Thus, need to figure out the optimum configuration and plan for how much detail will go into. Entering the rabbit hole now.

Well damn it, there goes my next week. Had to look up how this game is played and it sounds petty damn fun! The actual boards are bit pricey (but they look really nice, and worth the price... just don't want to spend that much) so its DIY time. Making my own board feels like a fun project. Thus, need to figure out the optimum configuration and plan for how much detail will go into. Entering the rabbit hole now.
Can you start a build thread? It it goes well might be interested in convincing you to make a second one for me :whistle: :whistling:

Had a cheeky game over the weekend for my b'day. chipcawk.
pppo1-jpg.498894

pppo2.jpg

A good time was had by all. Keen to get my cash set going so we can have a game after tournament, ended up playing another tournament after first one when people wanted to keep playing.

Attachments

• pppo1.jpg
    pppo1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 508
Not poker but just discovered this Horse Racing game. Great for a crowd of non poker players.

View attachment 498108

View attachment 498109

View attachment 498107

Ok, that looks amazing!

Same here, I'm trying to focus on professional stuff right now, but this looks awesome!

Can you start a build thread? It it goes well might be interested in convincing you to make a second one for me :whistle: :whistling:

What she said!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom