Official Home Game Pics Thread! (62 Viewers)

Playing a very upscale homegame with pretty amazing setup.

$135 gets you 17,500 in tourney chips starting at 100/200 blinds. Timer is one of the players' iPhones. Lolstructurements.

Image1466642355.211485.jpg

Playing a very upscale homegame with pretty amazing setup.

$135 gets you 17,500 in tourney chips starting at 100/200 blinds. Timer is one of the players' iPhones. Lolstructurements.

View attachment 45849
Glad the host decided to go with the rare "dice" chips. Would be bad for the tourney if people could easily sneak in counterfeit chips. [emoji6]

Last edited:
Started with 10. Pays 2. Got down to 4 and I had 31k at 1k/2k. One stack slightly smaller than mine and the remaining two players have the rest of the chips pretty evenly split between them so well cover both me and the short stack. Only one of the big stacks understands how to play versus short stacks so I've been open jamming approx 25% of my hands and never got called.

Thinking big stack raises to 5k, SB folds, I jam for 31k in BB with AJo, shorty folds, Thinking Big Stack snaps with ATo. Flop 9JQr. Turn 6s. River Ko. FML.

How did you like pineapple sculpin versus grapefruit?

Liked it but still prefer grapefruit. Honestly I drank too much of all sculpin varieties over the last several months. A little tired of them at this point. Should give them a rest so I can enjoy the grapefruit again before summer is over.

Tried out playing 2/4 HORSE with my group last night. Everyone said they enjoyed it. Used the TRK Lcrown SIERRA chips. See here: http://www.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=cabis
image.jpg
image.jpg

Browns are $2, whites are $1, the green is a $25. It was a one chip, two chip game... It would have been better as a two chip, four chip game. Looking forward to doing this with my Cali Bell singles in the future.

We had our annual heads up game the other night. I managed to take 2nd place, winning the loser's bracket but losing to the winner of the winner's bracket in 3 hands, AQ < 22.

2016-06-28 18.26.33.jpg

Also got to use my heads up table, very dusty heads up table.
2016-06-28 18.26.50.jpg

In action, round 1.
2016-06-28 19.35.39.jpg

How did you like pineapple sculpin versus grapefruit?

I don't like pineapple flavor in general. The pineapple sculpin actually isn't to bad. I normally love grapefruit beers. Not this one. Go figure

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom