Official Home Game Pics Thread! (96 Viewers)

Nice 5 card PLO pot ...

9BE97892-7AC0-49E5-83CC-1037139924A3.jpeg

and a pair of 7s with K kicker wins it against a pair of 7s with a Q kicker!

Great to meet people last night at @krafticus monthly tourny last night. Thanks for the invite Mark! It was also nice to put some names to faces last night and meet @Ben8257 and @FordPickup92 . I think there were a few more PCFers in the room that I missed there name so sorry about that guys, i will get everyone's name to face soon! One pic of an early stack of the night after making trips over trips and another stack when I was chip leader heading to the final table after Jacks cracked Aces with a Jack on the flop (most likely cause of the Jack $5k card capper, Jacks helping jacks :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:). Ended up taking third but not going to complain for my first time in the room! Man I love these CPC's, I don't know how long I can hold off till my order

November Krafticus Tourny 1.JPG

November Krafticus Tourny 2.jpg

Great to meet people last night at @krafticus monthly tourny last night. Thanks for the invite Mark! It was also nice to put some names to faces last night and meet @Ben8257 and @FordPickup92 . I think there were a few more PCFers in the room that I missed there name so sorry about that guys, i will get everyone's name to face soon! One pic of an early stack of the night after making trips over trips and another stack when I was chip leader heading to the final table after Jacks cracked Aces with a Jack on the flop (most likely cause of the Jack $5k card capper, Jacks helping jacks :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:). Ended up taking third but not going to complain for my first time in the room! Man I love these CPC's, I don't know how long I can hold off till my order

View attachment 367801
View attachment 367802
Very nice meeting you Sam, I was an idiot not to lay down those aces... but also just met you... sometime info is valuable! Those chips are amazing!! The Circle square mold is my absolute favorite now!! We also had a special appearance last night of My good Friend Chris @arch3r, the gentleman I was speaking to most of our opening table across from me is also a member @Cliff! I had a fantastic time Talking Cliff hopefully someday I can put something decent together up in our neck of the woods being neighbor's!

My run of cards at that final table were absolutely terrible but to make it to one before the bubble with no chips at all I was still happy with my run! Mark @krafticus as always my friend thank you for hosting another amazing evening of cards, I truly hope your knee issues are not severe and don't hold you down for long buddy!! Brie and I had a fantastic time and look forward to next weekend @MegaTon44 meetup!! Truly bumbed we have to roll out early!

Patrick @Highli99 seemed like everyone I asked if they were attending the Turkey shoot said yes, seems that your game has turned into a full out PCF micro meetup!! Very exciting month here for the local PCF crew!!

Had a wonderful Turkey Tournament tonight! 19 players, 20K starting stacks, and no re buys. Had some big swings, but was able to take it down!!! First place!!!! Super happy, as this is one of our biggest events of the year! Thank you @Teggy for hosting, and letting us use your awesome chips!!

View attachment 367699View attachment 367700View attachment 367701View attachment 367702View attachment 367703View attachment 367704View attachment 367705View attachment 367706View attachment 367707View attachment 367708View attachment 367709View attachment 367710View attachment 367711View attachment 367712View attachment 367713
Was a great night. Solid win for my boy @Polochris. I need up taking 4th place. Glad we were still able to put the pharaohs in play. I absolutely love those chips and after 3-4 games with them they are still mint. Till the next game!

Had a wonderful Turkey Tournament tonight! 19 players, 20K starting stacks, and no re buys. Had some big swings, but was able to take it down!!! First place!!!! Super happy, as this is one of our biggest events of the year! Thank you @Teggy for hosting, and letting us use your awesome chips!!

View attachment 367699View attachment 367700View attachment 367701View attachment 367702View attachment 367703View attachment 367704View attachment 367705View attachment 367706View attachment 367707View attachment 367708View attachment 367709View attachment 367710View attachment 367711View attachment 367712View attachment 367713
Have the exact same WPT table, got it for $40 on FB Market. Best purchase ever. And congrats on the tourney win!

Brutal hand on Friday - glad I wasn't in it! Tom shoves with the flopped house and Vincent calls to catch an ace on the turn.

Actually lots of action playing 4-handed. It was a lot of fun. As usual I killed it early on and then lost it all to come in second.

IMG_4056.JPG

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom