Official Home Game Pics Thread! (66 Viewers)

Tourney last night on @Mr. Cheese ‘s Grand Victorias. I got taken out with AKs vs 88

1B66D1D7-7ECC-4F6E-94A2-1620A82F7594.jpeg

1/1 PLO/HE

@manamongkids

In this pic. Playing PLO , $350ish in the pot pre flop. Flop 4s 10d 2d sb checks, i check, Red Sox hat bets out $250 , sb pots (goes all in) for another $450+ (not 100% sure).
I call $400+
Red Sox folds. :(

i ask sb if he wants to run it once or twice, he gets upset because wont show what my cards are. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I know from experience with him personally , if he's ahead he will only run it once. He did this before when he had QQ on a dry flop and Karma bit him in the ass.

I have 10s 10c Jd 8d, lets run it twice i say. Cant remember his cards but they were shit. really shit.

Scooooop !

First league game with T20k stacks

View attachment 239584

I'd love to get a CPC version of the ES even with limited colours and spots although some of them may be close enough. What's the closest as it gets to HI Flower for CPC, regular Lavender or Retro Lavender? And the 414418 for Charcoal chip will make my wallet cry (Thanks, Rank 11/Rank B chip. But wait for 25,000 chips, shit trully hits the fan thanks to being Rank 12/Rank C with 6HADS18, refer to Nex's Horseshoe hundos)

8 or 9 players? Did you get that settled?
We ended up with 7 which was perfect because it allowed us to keep SOHE in rotation. The 9th guy was always tentative and wasn’t able to make it after all and I had one other guy bail about 1 hour prior. So it all worked out and hopefully we’ll avoid that situation going forward.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom