GB Completed NUTS antique silver - 50mm bounty - 60mm DB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me again can you still add 12 bounty and I DB? Seems I’m a little behind on all the cool stuff.
You're in. I just paid for the extra items, so I will put you on the order sheet and follow up here with a PM to request payment. Thanks!

Still no update on this order. Just letting everyone know.

After logging into my account and checking the official status, it says that production can be 4 to 6 weeks, so we are around week 5 right now. I was hoping for the shorter end of that schedule, but it doesn't look like it turned out that way.

Last edited:
50244DC3-D048-4789-B909-8A2D1A118B07.gif

Missed this completely, if you end up with any spare db's let me know

You are killing it with this theme. I'm stealing all your ideas when I get around to completing my Texas Flood themed chip sets.

I would love to just have one of these to see how they turn out. I realize that doesn't help much, so I understand if you would prefer to have a higher minimum order.
We need TX and LA themed chips. I have some TX themed chips in my head.

Delayed due to weather. I guess I should have seen this coming. It’s pretty nasty here today.

We need to give this company more of our business. Direct Mint Co. creates high quality products, and they have solid customer service.

These look amazing! I can’t wait to see them up close.

I’ve got a couple things I’d love to have them work on. Like everything I’m working on though, I need the artwork!!

We need to give this company more of our business. Direct Mint Co. creates high quality products, and they have solid customer service.
I am very likely going to do something like this. Need to get my designer to work, and need to decide exactly what I want. I don't do many tournaments, and I've never done a Bounty tournament. Plus I already have some cool Bounty chips, so it may be a DB, a Free Drink token or an All-In token. Maybe a Bomb Pot token?

What else do you guys think would look good on this media? For a mostly cash game host.

I am very likely going to do something like this. Need to get my designer to work, and need to decide exactly what I want. I don't do many tournaments, and I've never done a Bounty tournament. Plus I already have some cool Bounty chips, so it may be a DB, a Free Drink token or an All-In token. Maybe a Bomb Pot token?

What else do you guys think would look good on this media? For a mostly cash game host.
They can make anything look great, to be honest. The issue is getting the quantities high enough to bring the price down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom