For Sale Numbers Posted Page 6 - Custom CPC Rosedale Tourney Chips/No Mold (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rhodeman77 @TheBigTater

It can be done. I dug the label out of this one a long time ago. There is enough of a recess where a label could fit. But it would be a lot of work.

20171228_111445.jpg

All ASM/CPC are this way, I just thought maybe @mike32 knew something different since I've never tried/sacrificed a no mold chip to find out. I understand some folks thinking this would be chip murder, but I was thinking there was some physical difference with the no mold. All good. :)

All ASM/CPC are this way, I just thought maybe @mike32 knew something different since I've never tried/sacrificed a no mold chip to find out. I understand some folks thinking this would be chip murder, but I was thinking there was some physical difference with the no mold. All good. :)

Just wanted to clarify with what I did to that chip. A label on one side popped away from the composite material creating a spinner. As it was no longer usable (at least in my mind), I decided to dissect it. Not murder. Euthanasia.

Updated to here.

Come on guys. This is a great ASM clay poker chip set. You can easily run 20 players deep all the way up to a quad stack.

This is definitely worth an $18.00 gamble, or $850.00 shipped purchase price straight up. If someone that is playing @Ben meet up in MAR. I'll deduct 30 bucks off of the "Buy it Now" price if you opt for the in person delivery service :)

Bill

Updated to here.

Come on guys. This is a great ASM clay poker chip set. You can easily run 20 players deep all the way up to a quad stack.

This is definitely worth an $18.00 gamble, or $850.00 shipped purchase price straight up. If someone that is playing @Ben meet up in MAR. I'll deduct 30 bucks off of the "Buy it Now" price if you opt for the in person delivery service :)

Bill

I love the chips, I'd just need to find the money....

I forgot to add. If someone wants to purchase these outright they are for sale for $850.00 shipped. Once I start collecting payments the sale is cancelled and we will continue with the raffle.

This raffle is for a Tourney set of custom CPC Rosedale poker chips on the "No Mold"

Break Down
  • 210 Lavender 500 denomination chips
  • 257 Dayglo Yellow 1,000 denomination chips
  • 201 Chocolate 5,000 denomination chips
  • 126 Pink 10,0000 denomination chips
  • 192 Retro Blue 25,000 denomination chips
  • 43 White 100,000 denomination chips
Total chips = 1,029

In addition, I'm also including:

• 74 Red 25,000 denomination chips
  • 99 Retro Blue 25,000 denomination chips on the A-Mold
Total additional chips = 173

Fifty tickets will be sold at $18 each. Every raffle purchase will get you a block of 20 numbers in the Michigan Evening Daily 3 drawing on a date to be determined.

Shipping will be included within the US. These will be shipped in two medium flat rate USPS boxes. If you are bidding from outside the US, you are responsible for actual shipping to your destination with a $20 credit going towards the shipping expenses. International winners accept all responsibility for shipment after I leave it with the shipping company. Insurance is optional and at the winner's cost.

You may claim your raffle entries starting right now. If at least 35 tickets are not sold by 01-10-18 the raffle will be cancelled. At any time before I start collecting payments, this set may be purchased for $850 and the raffle will be cancelled. Once payment collection begins, the set is no longer for sale pending the result of the raffle.

Two days AFTER the last payment is received we will use the Evening Drawing of the Michigan Daily 3. If the final payment is made on Friday -- whether its 12:01 a.m. or 11:59 p.m. -- we will use the Sunday Evening drawing. The specific date of the drawing will be announced once all payments have been collected.

Please post in the thread to reserve your raffle tickets. After 50 tickets are claimed, the entry names will be randomly ordered and the names will receive their block of 20 numbers. Randomization will be done using random.org.

Do not send any payments yet. I will send payment instructions after 35 tickets are reserved. Please send the payment via F&F and put your username only in the comments section. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PUT THE WORD "PCF" or "Raffle" IN THE PAYPAL COMMENT SECTION. I reserve the right to cancel this raffle at any time before payments are made, however, my intention to see this raffle go off as planned.

CLIFF NOTES:

50 tickets, $18.00's per ticket. Your block of 20 numbers will be randomized.

25 tickets sold ***

@arch3r
@detroitdad
@TheBigTater
@Lash
@Perthmike
@joseywales
@BigChief
@monkeydog
@Denali
@AK Chip
@Sprouty