For Sale Numbers Posted Page 6 - Custom CPC Rosedale Tourney Chips/No Mold (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone one the fence, plain mold textured solid chips with inlay go for $1.35 per chip (A-mold is $1.19). http://classicpokerchips.com/pokerchips/realclay/pricelist.htm

So this set would cost you

Plain mold: 1103 x $1.35 = $1,489.05
A-mold: 99 x $1.19 = $117.81
Total: $1,606.86 + shipping

Its still $1,389.15 (+ shipping) if you don't price out the throw-in chips. $850 shipped is a steal for this set.

For anyone one the fence, plain mold textured solid chips with inlay go for $1.35 per chip (A-mold is $1.19). http://classicpokerchips.com/pokerchips/realclay/pricelist.htm

So this set would cost you

Plain mold: 1103 x $1.35 = $1,489.05
A-mold: 99 x $1.19 = $117.81
Total: $1,606.86 + shipping

Its still $1,389.15 (+ shipping) if you don't price out the throw-in chips. $850 shipped is a steal for this set.

@Azcat are the smooth no mold correct? I don't remember? Jason? The smooth no mold isn't available at this time.

Is there a recess on these? Can’t really tell from pics. Just wondering if they will take a label.

All CPC chips are very easy to remove the existing inlay and apply your new label to.

There is no need to label over an inlay of a CPC chip.
I'll disagree with this in the case of textured no mold chips. Digging the inlay out of this set listed here would essentially ruin the chips. A molds and the like no problem, but not these with zero recess and texture.

I'll disagree with this in the case of textured no mold chips. Digging the inlay out of this set listed here would essentially ruin the chips. A molds and the like no problem, but not these with zero recess and texture.

Curious as well, does CPC use a different method of pressing inlays on these no mold than their other molds that would make them different than removing an inlay normally? ASM/CPC are usually some of the easiest to remove an inlay for replacement.

No CPC chips have a natural recess. The recess for a label is created by removing the existing inlay. That’s why chips that were made without an inlay can’t be labeled too.

I could be wrong, maybe someone will sacrifice a chip and post some pics so we can know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom